DX  » Community » Reviews » Charming Rose Multi-color Light (3*AG13)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    easy to use and attach to presents

posted by whereismyhorse on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Charming Rose Multi-color Light is fun stuff, easy to use, wow factor if you stick it to a gift box and put it under a christmas tree. everyone liked the idea! Better used in the dark!
    Cons:
    looks somewat cheaper than its price, but it is not a major problem anyway as you only need it for a second of attention when g...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extremely beautiful rose lamp with multiple colors!

posted by Epiceiden on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This lamp is even more good looking than on the photos. For the price concerned, this is one of the best items I've bought on deal extreme. I bought this lamp as a gift for my girlfriend and she loves it so much! You can't believe how happy this little gift...
    Cons:
    There are none
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Charming rose light

posted by penylane on 09/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cuuuute! oh so very cute :) This item came in perfect working order. And it came with batteries which I'am happy about because buying the batteries here in Australia would cost more then the item itself. It also has a smooth colour transition no flashing, w...
    Cons:
    Much smaller then I thought, fits snug in the palm of my hand, cant find any real cons with this item. Did take longer than exp...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty cool

posted by mikus86 on 11/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great little gift or a decoration around the kids room. looks really great at night with the lights off. makes a really peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. lasts for a very long time on the batteries and doesnt dim until the very end. pretty strong and bright...
    Cons:
    mine came a little damaged as in the plastic was a little morphed but not really that noticible and had no effect on the light....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute little Rose

posted by Ieyasu on 06/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very Cute Rose shape light, You'll get what you see on the pics, Colors change from time to time. Very light weight and doesn't take much space
    Cons:
    All sort of these lights seem to work the same, some may not like the constant change of colors. Not as bright to use as a ligh...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections