Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Cheap price. Locally, I could find one like this for at least 17 USD.
- Good build quality.
- Compatible with KONICA MINOLTA A200, as a KONICA MINOLTA NP-800 replacement.
- The size of battery is right. Not too tight and not too loose, made it easy to insert and remove.
- Supposedly, the battery life is comparable to the original one.
- None so far, especially when considering its price.
- List of digital cameras that accept NIKON EN-EL1 as power source.
NIKON COOLPIX 4300, 4500, 4800, 5000, 5400, 5700, 775, 880, 885, 995, 880, and 8700
KONICA MINOLTA DIMAGE A200
- Recommended to anyone using digital camera that uses NIKON EN-EL1 or KONICA MINOLTA NP-800 for power source as a spare.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.