DX  » Community » Reviews » 4400mAh Replacement Lithium Battery Pack for Acer Aspire3100/3650 + More
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:141 (14%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

86% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gostei BR

posted by Taliesin on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Não efetuei medições com nenhum equipamento que não fosse o próprio notebook, mas ela durou próximo de 2 horas, após um ciclo de descarga e recarga. parece muito com a original. gostei e recomendo.
    Cons:
    nada a declarar, se precisa compre essa. nada a declarar, se precisa compre essa. nada a declarar, se precisa compre essa.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just as expected

posted by DiegoAntonio on 02/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    works as expected: fixing perfectly in my Acer notebook, and the duration is as when it was a new one. About two hours of working time with unplugged notebook.
    Cons:
    Nothing, excepting the usual delay time: I had to wait almost 40 days to receive the battery by mail, as usual in DX.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal!

posted by kmirosla on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Perfect fit on Aspire 5610. No need for any modifications mentioned in reviews for other models of aspir computers. It is stronger than orginal battery, cheap. After three cicles of compleete discharging and charging cicles it holds about 3 hours of work.
    Cons:
    Non so far!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super battery!

posted by DamjanZ on 08/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great battery, works longer then the original one as it was new. Superb build quality! Plug&play with no problems!
    Cons:
    Cold not have found any!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not glad at all

posted by Juanmafp on 06/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It was cheap and with free shipment
    Cons:
    It was defective. I had to pay for send the battery to United Kingdom about 10 euros and then I had to pay for get a new item a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works well

posted by artNewt on 01/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have an Acer 5515. this was not listed in the description, but I knew it was similar to the others listed. It fit perfectly, and worked the first time without charging. I use Linux, and in the ...../BAT1/UEVENT file, it showed the manufacturer as SONY,...
    Cons:
    Since this is a generic battery, for the first couple of charge cycles, the circuitry in the battery and the battery management...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not perfect but it dous the job

posted by BramvdKraan on 08/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It fits in an Acer Extensa 5230e, allthough you need to mod the case a little, there is a little plastic bar preventing the battery to go in, i removed that( there is nothing under that bar) then a little push and it's in! My laptop works for about 2,5 - 3 ...
    Cons:
    You need to mod the case, The laptop dousn't detect the battery, so you have to guess howmuch battery life is left.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections