Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value product

posted by contactbg on 06/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Strap adjusting is done by non-lockable plastic piece. Easy and fast to use, but during use, gradually slides away. Build quality is ok. Dimensions are the same as with original Nintendo strap. Soft and comfortable feeling. The strap stretches a little. So...
    Cons:
    Too white. So, it does not not match with many handheld devices. It is too white. All dirt will be easily shown on it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK strap

posted by Patrik28 on 03/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Strap adjusting is done by non-lockable plastic piece. Easy and fast to use, but during use, gradually slides away. - Build quality is average. The textil-part width varies a little bit and it looks like used. - Dimensions are the same as with original Ni...
    Cons:
    - Price is high, because there are better (original like) quality straps on DX. - Very white color. Will not match with many ha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    kool

posted by dandandademon on 06/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    really cheap its a little bit hard to get the string through the whole but its still pretty easy yo put on but it was designed for the wii A simple strap for your Wii-mote, nearly identical to the one you get from Nintendo. It does the job fine and is quite...
    Cons:
    If you're looking for an identical strap to the Nintendo one, this strap will not match up to it. Compared to the Wii strap tha...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    white

posted by mboy32 on 04/30/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    really cheap works on lots of things like a gba ds psp matches my white ds its a little bit hard to get the string through the whole but its still pretty easy yo put on but it was designed for the wii
    Cons:
    none i have found nothing wrong yet none i have found nothing wrong yetnone i have found nothing wrong yetnone i have found not...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the Job Fine

posted by yueki on 05/15/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A simple strap for your Wii-mote, nearly identical to the one you get from Nintendo. It does the job fine and is quite comfortable.
    Cons:
    If you're looking for an identical strap to the Nintendo one, this strap will not match up to it. Compared to the Wii strap th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections