Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Strap adjusting is done by non-lockable plastic piece. Easy and fast to use, but during use, gradually slides away.
- Build quality is average. The textil-part width varies a little bit and it looks like used.
- Dimensions are the same as with original Nintendo strap.
- Soft, comfortable feeling. The strap stretches a little.
- Price is high, because there are better (original like) quality straps on DX.
- Very white color. Will not match with many handheld devices. It is too white. All dirt will be easily shown on it.
There are better straps in DX selection. This is an average product, it is not bad, and does its job. Probably so durable as other straps.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.