Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- really nice surface (i love it's purple gloss)
- very good price (in my country it's way more expensive)
- seems to be genuine, has all the genuine markings,
made of quality materials
- lifetime guarantee
-the shutter is bit loose when it's closed compared to my other zippo (which i bought from somewhere else)
I wrote "seems to be genuine", because i can't really say whether it's genuine or not. There are things which made me pause.
1. the slightly loose shutter. i can move it when it's closed. the shutter of my other zippo isn't movable when closed.
2. the engraving of the oil tank: the engraving of my definitely genuine zippo is of a better quality. the copyright logo of my DX zippo is almost a dot and not a "R"
but i think the flint stone is real, so it's not one of those fake ones on DX
So overall i would say it's genuine, it's definitely worth buying it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.