Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Good quality, I think it's genuine.
- Isn't that big, so doesnt use a lot of pocket space.
- You can refill it.
- Works well, even when it's windy.
- I think it's the most beautiful lighter I've ever seen.
- For a zippo with shipping costs, this is very cheap.
- I think this lighter will last very long.
- Mine didn't come in that nice steel box wich is shown on the picture, but in a black box.
I recommend you to also buy flints if you're gonna buy this zippo.
I think it's the most beautiful lighter I've ever seen.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.