DX  » Community » Reviews » Car Charger for Nokia 2.0mm Cell Phones (144CM-Length)
Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5317 (53%)
  • 4 Star:3812 (38%)
  • 3 Star:62 (6%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good item

posted by scolate on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use and very strong. I used with several models of Nokia cellphones and works pretty well. A must have item for those who want to have mobility. The price is very attractive, and compared to the original, it's irresistible. -------------------------...
    Cons:
    There are absolutely no cons to this item. It works reliably.------------------------------------------------------------------...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good

posted by Loonzard on 12/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well the build quality is great and so is the product itself, fits perfectly into a Vw Golf and works as promised.
    Cons:
    The only and most annoying problem i have with this product is that it the side which plugs in to my phone is very hard to inse...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product!

posted by vinicius.perotto on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Easy to use - Very useful - Large cable - Always had charge in my phone - Fits good - It's a great gadget to have in your car...saves a lot if the battery of your phone dies
    Cons:
    - cable thin. - Slow charge - Wire not secured
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very chap Nokia charger

posted by vmendelis on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small. The wire is nicely coiled so it doesn't tangle and mess up your car. The plug is a bit hart to pull out. accidentally pulled on the wire and it came out but did not brake from inside , put the plastic back it and for now it is ok. The pug to the ph...
    Cons:
    The wire is not secured too good to the charger and will come out if you pull on it .
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple!

posted by krikim on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    All the pros. It´s easy to use, cheap, good quality (don´t expect more quality for this price) for the price it has. I bought one in a second hand shop for Nokia and I used it many, many times and this one is the same quality (maybe same manufact...
    Cons:
    None, but if the quality is the same as the other one I bought after many uses it may break down (the fuse of my car radio got ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice car charger for your Nokia phone

posted by Obscurer on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This car charger can help you to charge your phone in the car. It's very helpful, when you're driving long distance and using your phone in navigation mode, because it helps to keep it steady all the time. I use Nokia 5230 and drive VAZ 2114, and this car c...
    Cons:
    I didn't find any cons - it's good and quality made, steadily keeps in my cigarette lighter and charges phone
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, slightly to cheap, bad fit, but works.

posted by MisterBee on 02/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap and works as expected.
    Cons:
    Rumor has it we in Europe has slightly larger lighters in our cars, so the fit might be better in a car for the US market. Als...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    keeps the phone alive

posted by Angeratu on 12/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to use, helps a lot when your phone is dying and you're on the road. Build was OK, unlike other chargers that broke apart. Has an indicator LED.
    Cons:
    It kept my nokia 5800 alive but not much else - even driving for half an hour and having the phone on standby, the battery didn...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a "must have" accessory

posted by jhaluska on 11/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I cannot stress enough how important is DX when providing this and similar items – the price is very attractive, and compared to the original, it is irresistible. It works, and the cable is long enough to be used in the car (as intended) – and because the c...
    Cons:
    There are absolutely no cons to this item. It works reliably. Not really a con, but maybe the main part could be a little bit s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the money

posted by picbits on 09/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap Cheerful Works fine on my 5800 both for charging and powering it for the Satnav. Runs pretty cool - it has a SMPS power converter inside.
    Cons:
    Small connector can be a little tempermental under vibration Sometimes interferes with the radio on weaker stations
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections