Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Good price
- Allows you to open up your iPod and if you do it correctly no damage to the casing or anything will occur.
- No retail packaging only comes in a plastic bag but that doesn't matter.
- Not the best quality so if you are fixing lots of iPods I suggest you buy a few more of these kits as the plastic tools do bend and break quite easily.
- Allows you to open up your iPod Nano, iPod Video, iPod Mini, iPod Classic, etc so you can change the casing, change the battery etc.
- If you fix iPods then buy this kit as it will come in handy.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.