DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Crystal Case for Ipod Touch 3 (Translucent Pink)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Hot pink case makes itouch look metallic – Protective Crystal Case for iPod Touch 3 (Translucent Pink) Reviews

posted by sleetfizz on 08/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
The protective case is thin enough taht it doesn't make the itouch bulky but thick enough to definitely protect it.
The colour of the case is amazing. The pink is translucent but once you put it on, the back looks metallic hot pink. It's a heaps better look than an opaque or silver case.
Cons:
The only con is that it doesn't come in many colours. However, I love pink so this suits me perfectly. You definitely get compliments from people at how cool it looks.
Another thing is that it is quite hard to take off. It took me ages but like the reviews before me, if you peel off the case from the same side it should be easy to take off.
Other:
The only thought I have is that it is a great and cheap product but looks a lot more expensive.
I wish it came in other colours so that I could change it according to my mood but I won't complain about the hot pink.
Bottomline:
If you love hot pink and your itouch is plain and boring, get this and not the other cases because this will make it look fabulous!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections