DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Digital DVB-T TV 25dBi Omni Magnetic Based Aerial Booster Antenna (IEC)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:406 (40%)
  • 4 Star:274 (27%)
  • 3 Star:203 (20%)
  • 2 Star:71 (7%)
  • 1 Star:71 (7%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

87% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works good as long on near house window

posted by pss2010 on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Picks up digital signal well enough on a laptop dvb-t dongel when next to house window.. it depends how good signal or closeness to the transmitter. Im out in the country side some distance from the city transmitter -Nice longer then normal coxial 75ohm ca...
    Cons:
    -Plastic cover can pull off.. doesnt screw on like the base screws to the magnet pad -would be nicer if had a ion battery signa...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very strong antenna

posted by em3rik on 04/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very small, but unexpectedly great signal catcher. I had problems with antennas whole my life because of the location of my house. Recently we got DVBT signal and I needed a new antenna. I ordered this one and it works like a charm. T have almost all of the...
    Cons:
    none so far..
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Digital antenna for TV

posted by GioKLado on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Well built - It has a nice cable lenght - It feels robust, unbreakable - The base has a magnet, as well a rubber cover, for slippery surfaces
    Cons:
    - It may not have 25 dBi, so don't expect too much difference from the antenna you want to replace. - The connection end may n...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by kmirosla on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It realy does amplify tv signal in greater extent than simple slim, short-wired DVBT antena that usualy comes with portable DVB-T players. In a basement, before - with old antena on my portable TV, I could not recive even one of about 7 TV channels. Now I c...
    Cons:
    Detachable part is fixed on magnetic base mount with a screw. This screw and magnet are under a sticky foil. At everx new use, ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wathing TV without picture artefacts

posted by SpiriTTT on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1. Cheap 2. Improved signal quality multiple times (was using small 2db antenna before) 3. Easy to use/install 4. Strong magnethic core 5. Long cable
    Cons:
    1. Cable is too strong (place it on non-magnetic pad is harder because its moving with cable movement) 2. plastic cover is easy...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Improved my TV signal

posted by z37a85 on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Improved signal to my previous 7dBi antenna. It supports ISDB-Tb digital TV standard in Latin America. It is small and compact and has a good extension cord. The magnet core is quite powerful for what is set really well.
    Cons:
    It is the standard connector type often used in my country, so it requires adapters to use depending on your region. Only about...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by soulmastergroove on 10/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Enhance the range of my HDTV antenna like 10 times, now I can see a better signal and more strong. Very good quality of the antenna. Very easy and fast installation Super cheap for the quality and the gain that was given by this new antenna
    Cons:
    The connector is for PAL, and I'm using NTSC. But the rest is awesome... nothing else to say
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good ant for a good price

posted by masu100 on 06/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - a small antenna - very long cable - very powerful magnet - good build quality - the reception is wonderful bought for my DVB-T TV, Sony Bravia. working perfect.
    Cons:
    - not equipped with put it on a wall - the cable looks cheep - not an amplifier antenna. - not a boost...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not an amp... does the same as regular antennas

posted by joaonavarini on 06/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - good build quality - pretty fancy - does the trick of a regular antenna - the magnet is really handy to fix it in a "strategic" place - easy to assemble and install :P
    Cons:
    - DEFINITELY not an amp antenna, be aware - cable pretty short - connector will not work with Brazilian TV's (i needed to rip...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stay Away

posted by marcinciez on 03/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, no pros, since it didn't work as expected.
    Cons:
    Did not work. I had better reception before plugging this thing in. Where the cord connects to the main unit, its a bit weak.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections