DX  » Community » Reviews » Micro SD/TF Card Reader (Max.16GB)
Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7622 (76%)
  • 4 Star:247 (24%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very simple and effective. Does the job with little price!

posted by ursoouindio on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very compact and lightweight Very practical Works very well on every PC and laptop ((Windows and Linux) I've tried. It gets the microSD firmed tight.
    Cons:
    May be too small... can get lost easily on your backpack or beneath furniture...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best SD/TF Ever!

posted by Darklordrsn on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is the best Micro SD transflash Card Reader ever created, i used it with all my Sds and in all of then it reads perfectly. Ive brougth some other micro sd card reader, and it broke very easely, but not this one. I recommend to all of you.
    Cons:
    There are no Cons. Im just very happy with my products.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by avelens on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good for the price. Very light, very small and easy to use. Seems robust. It get the job done very well.
    Cons:
    There's no light indicator when plugged in the computer during recognition and configuration. No light that indicates data tran...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect. Does what it says!

posted by DJRichard on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small, tidy, firm grip on the MicroSD card, makes an otherwise useless 16GB MicroSD chip into a useful USB stick drive. Brilliant and cheap.
    Cons:
    Nothing that I can think of. Perhaps the cap on the USB is an unneeded component, but if you don't need it- throw it away.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple Micro SD/TF Card Reader

posted by sjaaks on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice handy gadget that does it's job. Plug & play, easy to use, and doesn't need drivers. Very recommendable. Speed is good and works with every pc I tested it with.
    Cons:
    When I looked at a video of this card reader working, it showed a flashing red led. Mine didn't have one, but I ordered it over...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Micro SD/TF Card reader!

posted by oniejj on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have it now more then 1 year, and i have to say that this is one of the best card readers i've had. although i also bought other ones, but they broke/died. this one is still working, unfortunately i lost it 1 week ago :/. - Fast install - Reads my 4, 8 A...
    Cons:
    - The black plastic thing was a little bit broken after a lot of usage, but that is not a con!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and Intuitive

posted by emuchief3000 on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use. Just plug and play. Lightweight. Data transfer is very good. Cheap alternative to connect your Micro SD to your computer.
    Cons:
    There's no light indicator when plugged in the computer during recognition and configuration. No light that indicates data tra...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great car reader

posted by anil427 on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well, its small, compact and has much more protection than the cheapest card reader out here. Makes sense to buy it when you are buying in bulk.
    Cons:
    Out of five, one was broken...but a little bit of superglue and patience and it started working again. Thankfully it was only a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ehh

posted by Mre23 on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    light weight easy to use & very simple. reads the SDHC which is great & MicroSD.. price is just right not under or over spending on something so simple.
    Cons:
    when i first received it i believe mine was broken so i had to take it apart & pull the reader closer to the slot so my car...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice but very cheap

posted by pusangani on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Detects every card I've put into it very lightweight looks kool, works with 2gb, 4gb, and 8gb micro sd/tf cards, didn't have anything larger to test with
    Cons:
    - the plastic is very brittle - one of them came split open so i had to snap it back together - one had a small chip on it from...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections