Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* easy to use - just plug your SD/MMC card and plug to your USB PC connection.
* Do what it required - USB card reader of SD/MMC - no installation or driver configuration - plug and play
* Support SD HC - very important value
* Low price
* cheap plastic - can be easily break down
* the USB and the SD/MMC cups are not having a saftey solution - meaning that it can be easily fall down and your may lose the the plastic door. i lose the SD/MMC door and it not harm the functionality.
* Too Big, with today's minimization - i think they can come out with minimal product
* ugly :)
Find some solution to the plastic doors, even a wrap can be good
Good product as it does what it required.
i use it to read cards from my camera and Wii - not something on a daily basis. for me its good - i don't think it will hold massive work (cheap plastic that can easily break down).
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.