DX  » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Shell Micro SD/TF Card Reader (Max.16GB)
Sort by:
27 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7420 (74%)
  • 4 Star:226 (22%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect size so you don't loose it

posted by xfer62 on 09/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It looks well finished and durable. The size is perfect so you don't loose it soon. It fits perfect in the USB port. Also de sd card fits there nice. There are no many similar adapters like this one.
    Cons:
    The keychain is not included with the adapter, you have to use your own if you have one.Otherwise you can't have it in your key...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Still working

posted by mcaminati on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Similarly cheap items typically stop working (likely due to esd) after a short time. This one's still working (r/w) after four months of usage and carrying over several places. For the price, this is quite a fact.
    Cons:
    Occasional, read errors: however, it could be microsd's fault. Microsd card is not physically locked into its slot, it could sl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One tough MicroSD reader !

posted by Trickhead on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    After breaking in piece a couple of plastic MicroSD card reading.. I can say this one is sturdy and tough. I always carry this thing with me from my job to home, most of the time in my pocket, and there's no sign of wear yet. I didn't even lost the plast...
    Cons:
    Nope for this price, get two.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Still working after 3 years!

posted by verde on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Five stars all the way. Good price, good quality. I'm using it for 3 years and it's still working perfectly. I can't say the same for other gadgets I've bought, so this one really shines. Oh, and it's pretty too. And thanks God its tiny blinking led is not ...
    Cons:
    Maybe it could be smaller. But I'm being picky, the current size doesn't bother me at all.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful thing

posted by jixsaw on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Firstly, it is a very usefull thing, also comfortable, so u dont have to search for other readers, it works as USB flash. I had SD card and SD card reader, and I wasnt able to copy/delete files into my SD card, now when this thing arrived, i did put SD card...
    Cons:
    Didnt saw any yet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best microSDcard Adaptor

posted by masterrey on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Unbreakable, strong and don't burn with static electricity. The Alloy cover protects from all electricity in your hand and in your computer case. The usb connector come with a metalic ground, this is a common thing in usb cables but i dont no why this dont...
    Cons:
    Big and very long. Using with laptop is annoying.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Aluminium card reader

posted by morholot on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Definitely nice card reader. Body is made of aluminium and that is nice. The "hat" and place where you insert your micro sd card is plastic. It is really easy to put card in to reader. Win 7 installed driver for this device by itself. Supports 16 ...
    Cons:
    Really none
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cheap and fuinctional item

posted by motash on 01/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it is very cheap, but it have no influence about functionality. i have no prpblem use it for tranporting data between my comp end other devices. i bought 4 pieces and all work problemless
    Cons:
    - very cheap look, (we say " axe make") - but i not evaluate it too mmuch negative - like say - it is very cheap, an...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little card reader

posted by andresdavid on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a great card reader, works as advertised. It even has an led that blinks while it's working and stays steady when it's done. Some might find that annoying but I appreciated the notification on long jobs.
    Cons:
    The keychain loop broke almost immediately. Not a big loss but I wanted to use it that way. I guess you can use a string or an ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Used it for a while

posted by robikaz on 09/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It was a good item long times ago, when there wasn't much choice how to transfer data. It worked, was small and prety much fast. Faster than standard USB flash.
    Cons:
    Nowadays it's not much use of it, since almost all phones have option to transfer data and even faster to Micro SD. Laptops and...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections