DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sharp LCD Screen Module with Backlit for PSP 2000
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Still working like a champ

posted by Konan89 on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has been almost a year now and this is working the same as the first day i got it i am a happy camper. It brought me great joy when it arrived and it still does...
    Cons:
    Nothing has changed here it still has two dead pixels but as I said before they did give me a discount on that and it was not a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy

posted by Konan89 on 09/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is really the best replacement you can get, there's warranty for no dead pixels on this special piece (read item description) It came with thin lcd protector, it might me stained but don't worry just remove it and install.
    Cons:
    Had some minor scratches on the screen, but they were only visible under close inspection, and were unnoticeable when the scree...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great price

posted by dwagon on 04/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    best replacement screen i have seen for the price has lcd protector real easy to install nice packing
    Cons:
    no black rubber icealator for the screen and faceplate had to remove the one from broken sceen and that is the only con it has
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money

posted by IShotJFK on 08/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Exactly like the factory PsP-2000 screen, if not better -Received with no dead pixels! -Easy to install
    Cons:
    -Had some minor scratches on the screen, but they were only visible under close inspection, and were unnoticeable when the scre...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent replacement, there's nothing better!

posted by Lachtan on 06/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is really the best replacement you can get, there's warranty for no dead pixels on this special piece (read item description) It came with thin lcd protector, it might me stained but don't worry just remove it and install. No scanlines presented compar...
    Cons:
    Really, no cons. The best replacement.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections