DX  » Community » Reviews » Sync and Charging Docking Station for Iphone 3g/3GS (White)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6210 (62%)
  • 4 Star:254 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:122 (12%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

88% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by lelofrota on 08/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A nice piece that works vere well... - well builted; - easy to use; - durable. _____________________________________ Um produto bom que funciona perfeitamente - bem constrido; - fácil de usar; - durável.
    Cons:
    Just one con, the dock should grab a little mor on the surfaces to not slide when we touch the screen No other cons _________...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Convenient dock, but check your needs before buyin

posted by juandemor on 08/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's quite good at what it's expected to do: charges, syncs and redirects audio to speakers, HiFi, guitar amp, sound card... Small and very good looking stand. It fits both original and OEM apple sync/charge cables. Sound quality is not bad through the 3,5m...
    Cons:
    Just one: as soon as the iPhone is plugged, all audio is redirected through the port to the device without any choice. So you w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works okey, but....

posted by Muff3 on 07/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -It works as a charm for Ipod Nano (third generation) -Easy to connect -Didn't break the pins like some other review describes -Can't beat the price
    Cons:
    I bought it for my Ipod Touch (third generation), but the back didnt fit so the it didnt connect as smoothly as it should, ehic...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    DON'T BUY !!!! read this review why..

posted by petertje1 on 03/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Product got shipped quite quick, it was undamaged and complete.
    Cons:
    THIS PRODUCT HAS DAMAGED MY IPHONECONNECTOR, EVER SINCE MY IPHONE HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY MUSIC, RINGTONES, ETC ETC. WITH HIS...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works perfectly

posted by leonardlow on 02/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    * Works flawlessly - just pop your iPhone on and it starts charging * Features an audio out line in case you want to have your iPhone's music through some larger speakers while docked.
    Cons:
    Will not accommodate a case - you either have to take the phone out to charge it on this or else you have to pull the cord back...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Best

posted by payne4life on 02/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Just perfect. Didn't regret any cent i paid for it. It's a real worthy replacement of the original overpriced docks. Small and light does exactly what it promises. Line out, Syncing and Charging the 3GS all work completely as they should.
    Cons:
    The materials made of are some kind of soft plastic. Not the best, not the worst. But in general absolutely perfect considering...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job, unbeatable price

posted by marcan on 02/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a nice little dock for a great price. The bottom rubber has a good feel and the weight is nice. The iPhone fits snugly.
    Cons:
    The audio from the iPhone's speaker is mediocre because of the resonance inside the case and the lack of a proper output vent. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent replacement for the original!

posted by roinisa1 on 02/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Five stars yet again for a great Apple replacement product! Well made, nice rubber bottom on the case, sturdy connectors for the iPhone and the cable. Over all well made product. And of course, at a price you can not beat! It charges and syncs my iPhone 3G ...
    Cons:
    Well, the only one being that you can not play music/podcasts through your iPhones own speakers while on the dock (the dock mut...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by Nickske88 on 02/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Looks like the real one, just a few other little things but that you can only see if you look close - Rubber padding below it against anti-slipping - My iPhone 3Gs fits perfect - Does it job good, Charging as synchronization with my pc perfect.
    Cons:
    - Had some trouble with sync and charging with my pc, my original apple cable does the job perfect and one cable that i ordered...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by Kamar01 on 02/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It does what it's supposed to do, charge your Iphone/Ipod. The docking station holds your Iphone really firm, so you don't have to worry that it will fall out. The charging will stop automatically (done by your Iphone). There is an anti slippery patch under...
    Cons:
    None!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections