DX  » Community » Reviews » Sync and Charging Docking Station for Iphone 3g/3GS (White)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 3
Great product – Sync and Charging Docking Station for iPhone 3G/3GS (White) Reviews

posted by oxydi on 12/17/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
+ Solid, good built quality + iPhone 3G fits (and 3GS also, because its same size) perfectly. Of course iPhone doesnt fit to this dock if you are using some kind of case. + Charges and syncs very well with computer, like promised + Very easy to use + Price - quality match is PERFECT. Cant find any this good dock for this low price.
Cons:
-Only con i can find from this, is that you cant change music volume from your iPhone when you are listening music from Dock's audio out port. But I dont know it is con for the Dock or for iPhone itself. Anyway, this is really small con, because you can always plug your headphones or stereos to iPhone's own audio out port, where from you can change volume normally. So I think Dock's audio out -port is pretty useless, but who cares?
Other:
Bottomline:
I really recommend this to everyone, who is looking for cheap but good dock for iPhone 3G or 3GS.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections