DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Earphone with Volume Control for All Ipod Shuffle (3.5mm Jack/90CM)
Sort by:
86 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7161 (71%)
  • 4 Star:2723 (27%)
  • 3 Star:11 (1%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:11 (1%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice price and quality

posted by fransheska on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing Sound Quality for an Average Frequency Rate. Excellent design, best replica of apple earphones. Excellent quality. You can control your music, passing forward, rewind, pausing. You can command your iphone too.
    Cons:
    The sound quality is about 70% of that of the original one.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good

posted by Feadim on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These looks like the apple original one. The sound is good (great for the price). The forward/stop/rewind button works great and in general the made of the earphones are good.
    Cons:
    The volume control doesn't work!! I bough two of them and neither works. After a weeks of using them one of the speakers loses,...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Incredible good

posted by angelmn on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Just the same apple earphones. I can put side by side the original apple earphones and these ones and the cable length is the only difference. I got really impressed when I saw them for first time.
    Cons:
    Maybe the sound quality is not the best, but the price worth it. The cable length is a bit shorter than the apple ones.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really worth the money

posted by visintin on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The affordability of these headphones along with the quality has not disappointed. My teens are always breaking or losing their headphones so we bought a whole bunch of these and we are very pleased. We can keep a pair at home, in the car and inherent purse...
    Cons:
    Only one out of about 10 that we bought stopped working. Sometimes the volume control isn't very sensitive and you have to pres...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best earphones from dealex!

posted by Minor09 on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This are probably the best replica of apple earphones. I have bought a few of them for friends and myself and each one lasts at least 1-2 years! I recently bought a new one as the rubber covering of the old earphones (same pdt) is coming off but the earphon...
    Cons:
    The rubber covering around the earphones starts to come off after a year of use. But that is really insignificant unless you lo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    genuine look earphone

posted by gemini66 on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the look is the pro. it looks exactly like the original iphone earphone if you do not measure the length. it is 90 cm long, in case you missed the info.
    Cons:
    the sound quality is about 60% of that of the original one, if you can tolerate. the length could be a challenge if you put the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best sound small wires

posted by carolinajardim on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The sound is mostly like the original Apple earphones, very high quality device. Fashionably beautiful, just like the ones you probably need to replace. ;) The volume control works just fine. Not only for ipod shuffle, but ipods in general, ipad and ...
    Cons:
    The wires are not long enough for those who plan on walking with the ipod on the pockets. Ipod's original earphone wires are lo...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Quality, Short Cable

posted by HarukaKanata on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The quality is great, I dare say it equals or even surpasses the original ones, at least volume wise.
    Cons:
    The cable, oh the cable.. the only reason you might want to reconsider buying it, is the cable, it's way too short. I thought...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best than I tought

posted by rzottis on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality material, pretty similar to the originals, price is excellent. Sound is excellent by using this earphones. No difficulties to use. Just connect and you can easily listen songs from any Apple device. It's an awesone good.
    Cons:
    Not found. Since attend what should do with sound good quality. Pretty similar to the originals.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but no microphone

posted by makstein on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent quality. You can control your music, passing forward, rewind, pausing. You can command your iphone too.
    Cons:
    The cable is not big enough and does not come with built in microphone as in the original iphone earphone. I like to carry my i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 9
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections