Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Same quality of music as compared to the real Apple headphones
- The controller on the earphones work perfectly (volume up and down, click to pause/play, double click to change song)
- Although slightly different to the Apple headphones, the connector is made of hard plastic rather then rubber which doesn't come apart as easily to the genuine earphones
- Headphones look exactly the same as genuine :D
- The wire is a bit shorter then the genuine earphones
- There is no voice control when you hold down the middle button on the controller
- When I put the earphones in, it made an odd connection sound....but I don't think that it's much to worry about
- There's a little 'China' underneath where the two earphone wires attach
Although these aren't the genuine Apple headphones, they are SO similar and I wouldn't complain with such a good price!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.