DX  » Community » Reviews » E27 3W RGB Multicolored IR Remote Control Light Bulb (110~220V AC)
Sort by:
25 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5614 (56%)
  • 4 Star:369 (36%)
  • 3 Star:82 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent decorative item.

posted by hidekimorais on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a very good decorative touch. Many good colors and shifting patterns that help a lot on creating a mood.
    Cons:
    The light isn't strong, it just creates an aura. Having other lights on interfere or kill the purpose of this lamp, so there sh...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lamp that changes color according to your choice.

posted by rafaelca on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality lighting. Very good for small environments that do not require large amount of lumens. Also ideal for giving colorful effect in corners, statues or other things to mention. Great for decoration.
    Cons:
    When you switch, you lose the remote control settings. Starts always in the red, but just click on the control. To solve this p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bright spot light

posted by ptorres82 on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a great light for parties, mood lighting, outdoors, lighting your trees or plants and so on... This light is pretty bright! I use them to light up my house outside during Christmas this past year and planning to get more.
    Cons:
    I really couldn't find any except "strobe" does not strobe like you would think. Its more of a switching of colors ev...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great! *-*

posted by Profetah on 01/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Emitting light. Changes color with wireless remote for use in any standard socket.   You have to have a bar or restaurant and want to make your decorations stand out, here is the answer, colored LED light bulb (red, green, blue). Can be used in a sing...
    Cons:
    Not too strong, it could be stronger, but with a little knowledge, you put it in something to reflect, to increase the amplitud...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by alsina on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very easy to install. Good quality of colors especially the blue and red ones. The remote control is a must. E27 compatible with any brazilian standard bulb. It's cheap, you can make a good and relaxing ambiance as was my case.
    Cons:
    If you turn off the power the lamp starts again blinking the colors. It woul be really better mantain the last choise. Is not g...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Spanish review: Idóneo para fiestas

posted by tiucancho on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Casi todo. Realmente es un artículo idóneo para ambientar fiestas estudiantiles. Con un soporte bueno (un flexo, por ejemplo) puede dar una gran ambientación
    Cons:
    Ninguna
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Toy

posted by tfrangel on 11/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    As advertised, it is colorful. The bulb is easy to install (regular screw bulb) It is a good toy. You can probably spend several minutes exploring the wide range of colors available. Also has the fade option in the remote control. The control comes with s...
    Cons:
    I am not sure if it is 3W. I would expect brighter white light for a 3W LED, but maybe it is not as bright because the white co...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product for a reasonable price

posted by danielcsn on 08/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very easy of use; - Remote works very well: just point and press; - Strong colors; - Spotlight: you can have very nice lightning effects point it over walls or objects; - Very nice finishing; - Very good programs. I specially like the smooth setting that ...
    Cons:
    - Not so strong light for general use: not adequate if you are thinking about lighting a room. - Not so long lifetime: dead af...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very fine

posted by Patotee on 06/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The primary colors (RGB) are really nice The remote is simple and gave you good programmes (smooth, fix and other transition possibility) The intensity is fine, in the dark I can illuminate my room (white walls and not big), and at night the lower intensity...
    Cons:
    It's not a con but for me it's a little too bright when using the predefined programs. You can change the brightness in 1-color...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For alone nights along with your your drink :)

posted by muratoral on 06/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The bulb plug is for regular 220V large type sockets. There is no installation issue or no requirement for technical knowledge. Just plug and run it. 16 different colors all working. There are 4 different tyoe of color-pass mode. Fade mode is my favorite...
    Cons:
    The LED is just 3W, so you shouldn't wait enligthment. It just creates a nice atmosphere in the room. It's lens is narrow angl...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections