DX  » Community » Reviews » Digital Weighting Hook Scale with Neck Strap (40kg Max/10g Resolution)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1006 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good item

posted by dfad1ripe on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Such item is a must-have if you fly with european low-cost airlines that limit a weight of cabin baggage strictly. The scale is low weight itself, and it allows to hide the hook so you don't catch or damage your other items. I bought it for fishing initiall...
    Cons:
    Hook is not enough wide for 'usual' textile handles of suitcases. Not a big issue though, because the hook is not sharp and doe...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Digital Weighting Hook Scale with Neck Strap

posted by scaldaf on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is very useful gadget. The difference between original weight just 2-7 grams. The set contains batteries. Hook for hanging goods made of durable metal. The hook is a great opportunity to clean it up in the in a special wing in scale.
    Cons:
    No "hold" button, no display lights.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for my mom

posted by andyg0 on 06/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is very useful gadget.. Hook for hanging goods made of durable metal. The hook is a great opportunity to clean it up in the in a special wing in scale. The set contains batteries bug I replaced them with duracell
    Cons:
    No "hold" button, no display lights. The buttons seem to be very easy to press accidentally. Tare button is ok, On/Of...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    yeah right

posted by SrPessoa on 02/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice build quality. Easy to clean. Better than I expected. In mine the accuracy error is of less than 1%.
    Cons:
    It's not capable of the weight that is advertised... The load you can hang there is limited to about 20Kg. The buttons are stil...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for my mom :)

posted by YannDzy on 11/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is very useful gadget. The difference between original weight just 2-7 grams. The set contains batteries. Hook for hanging goods made of durable metal. The hook is a great opportunity to clean it up in the in a special wing in scale.
    Cons:
    No "hold" button, no display lights.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy weight measuring tool

posted by int0x80 on 08/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This hook scale is capable of weighting 0...20 kg load (yes, it's 20 kg max) with incredible accuracy of 0.05%
    Cons:
    The buttons seem to be very easy to press accidentally. Tare button is ok, On/Off button should be small (same size as Tare), a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections