Sort by:
38 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9235 (92%)
  • 4 Star:83 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adorable Totoro soft doll toy!

posted by Potitet on 04/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * This is a doll that is really soft, fluffy and cute! * It was bigger than I expected, as other reviewers have commented, but that is not a bad thing in itself. * This product is suitable for both kids and adults, for instance those who like the film by St...
    Cons:
    * There may be a risk that the small package may pose a choke hasard especially for small children. Be advised. This may also b...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    IS just adorable and cute!

posted by AdaFerreyra on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Everything is a pro. Is big, is fluffy, soft. His face and body are adorables. Like many many comments before, toys like this, in my city, they only sell it in one place and the price is so, sooo expensive. For this toy there's a difference of more than %300.
    Cons:
    The only thing is that the chest spots are randomly painted, they should be centered, by that doesn't change nothing about it. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adorable ;o)

posted by Pizik on 04/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cute Totoro 'doll' that is perfect for anyone who loves the film. Great build quality and features an official looking Studio Ghibli logo on the label. As others have said in reviews, and despite what they said, it was bigger than I was expecting for an ite...
    Cons:
    Warning: If you are buying this for a child I would strongly advise that the little package he is carrying is removed before yo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well made Totoro Plush!

posted by hkeitif on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Really good looking Totoro! -Great quality, I wasn't expecting for this price -Cheap -Cute and soft, really nice to touch it -It's an awesome gift
    Cons:
    -Can't think of any, but I would like to see a bigger Totoro plush with this build quality
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Totoro~

posted by Miyuumi on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Affordable, cute, fluffy and squishy. Totoro's package looked funny, but you can just move it around and squish it to look more square and symmetrical.
    Cons:
    The nose is a tiny bit crooked and the ears are slightly different sizes and put on a different angle from each other.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gostas de Ghibli?

posted by leunamez on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    O peluche tem um tecido com bom toque e parece ser algo durável. Os olhos estão bem colados, o corte geral e cozeduras do boneco estão bem feitos.
    Cons:
    O pequeno embrulho está seguro por um fio de lã algo frágil. Um puxão mais forte irá rebentá-lo.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute addition to my movie memorabilia display!

posted by morningxafter on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Adorable! The material used is super soft! The stitching seems like it's of decent quality.
    Cons:
    The little bundle he's carrying isn't sewn together. it came unfolded on me. Also, it's not sewn to him very well. If this is f...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adorable plush!

posted by xnaoko on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Totoro is really nice and soft. It is properly stiched and looks really cute! Even for the form it has, it can stands well and is a beautiful gift. Furthermore, The lavel it has make it look genuine. But most importat of all, is really worth it the money it...
    Cons:
    The package it came in was really small and Totoro was squished and some how looks misshapen. However, I could give the origin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfecto

posted by ldlevior on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Esta genial, tiene buen tacto y me a llegado en perfecto estado. precio/calidad perfecto. Es muy blandito y perfecto para regalar.
    Cons:
    Importantes ninguna, la unica pega que puedo poner es que el paquete de regalo no venia bien colocado los hilos y que podia hab...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice toy

posted by madradish on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This is quite a nice toy. It's a good size and quite firmly stuffed. The construction is quite solid. The parcel hanging from his hand is a cute touch.
    Cons:
    The fabric is perhaps slightly scratchy but this is not a big thing. A child or pet might be able to pry the eyes off.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections