DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Plastic Case for 3.5" SATA HDD (Translucent Green)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great for the price! – Protective Plastic Case for 3.5" SATA HDD (Translucent Green) Reviews

posted by RyanSheen on 02/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Provides great protection for hard drives that you don't have inside an enclosure. I stopped buying external enclosures a long time ago and I just have a single docking station for all my hard drives now. So these cases are perfect for storing my loose drives in. Also is great that they are stack able. Buying one of these cases from a retail store would cost you about $9.99 so this is a good deal!
Cons:
Case can sometimes be a bit hard to open and hurts the finger nails. But at least you know it won't accidentally open.
Hard drive is slightly loose inside compared to the plain clear ones I ordered the first time. But still protects.
Other:
Wish these came in a black color, or translucent black at least.
Bottomline:
If you have a bunch of loose hard drives, buy these now in whatever color you like!
They are great to ensure your drives are protected from dust, static, liquids, and physical damage if transporting like I do.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections