Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
* They work.
That's all that's needed -- the heating unit keeps the hand warm, and the cotton glove retains some heat and keeps the hand cozy. As for some extras:
* usb cable is long enough to use comfortably without needing to hug the case (laptops, and desktops if you have a front usb port)
* low power consumption -- won't impact laptop battery significantly even after long use
* Poor quality of the cotton glove -- threads come apart right away and holes appear (especially between fingers). One finger-hole was even sewn closed by some stray thread!
* Poor quality-checking on heating units. My pair came with one unit working at roughly 50% compared to the other.
* Cable plug tends to slide out from the heating pad socket.
Fits even big male hands!
Decent pair to keep your hands warm, don't overheat/burn hands, and heating pads (if you're lucky to get two properly working ones) can always be transferred to a different pair of gloves.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.