Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- It works exactly the same as the official EA accessory
- Great for the 'Workout with a friend' feature in EA Sports Active
- Comfortable to wear, no rough seams etc.
- Instructions don't make it clear you need to double tie the resistance band to the hand straps, or you'll quickly get smacked in the foot when it snaps off!
- After around 20 workouts, the stitching on the leg strap is coming apart and causing tears in the soft material. Don't know if this is because I've got it on too tight and got fat thighs though! Pretty sure it will break soon.
It works out around 25% cheaper than buying the official item on its own, you have to decide if that's worth it for what I would hope would be a longer lasting product.
Perhaps I got unlucky and bought a defective one?
A decent enough replacement or addition workout kit for EA Sports Active.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.