DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Data/Charging Cable for All Ipod - Black (1M)
Sort by:
126 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6481 (64%)
  • 4 Star:3341 (33%)
  • 3 Star:34 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Poor build quality

posted by onnib on 08/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It has a nice black color that matches my car interior - It has a good length that allows me to guide the cable around the dashboard so it is out of the way - Besides charging it seems to do data transfer as well
    Cons:
    - The cable needs to be released by pressing in the sides of the 30-pin connector. - If you don't press that you can tear the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cable works and is a good price, but quality is a bit lacking

posted by Muti on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This cable is quite cheap. It is a good length for most circumstances. Works flawlessly with iPod nano 4th generation (charges and transefers data) Plugs fit snugly, no issues with disconnecting while plugged in.
    Cons:
    The 30 pin connector is fairly loose in its plastic housing (it wobbles a lot), which might be a sign that it will break soon.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it says on the tin

posted by FarazParsa on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I've had this for almost half a year now. It still works. It shows no sign of wear. Overall, very high quality product for a fraction of the price you would pay at regular, marked-up retail outlets.
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cable, but be careful when conecting it.

posted by MrNiemand on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a good quality cable sold in a very good price. I needed it because I had to take my ipod's original cable with me to work, now I can leave it at home and use DX's cable at my office, problems solved.
    Cons:
    It's a good quality cable sold in a very good price. However, it doesn't fit exactly the Ipod Nano's entry, it's a little bigge...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great with Dock

posted by Macvegas06 on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good cable especially at this price. It's cool to have a cable other than the official white cable of Apple. The quality is as good as the official Apple cable. Works perfectly with my unnoficial black dock and my Ipod Touch 3G.
    Cons:
    None. it really is a good deal. The cable works perfectly . Very good build quality !
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works good for the price

posted by gaspargt on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works really great on Iphone 3GS and its very cheap. Its very long and usefull. The clips works excellent. Good overral for the price. Even if you don't need a new cable this is a very reliable thing to have. Also worked good in the radio.
    Cons:
    The connection betwen the adapter that goes to the iphone and the cable is easily broken by a mistake. I think that is the weak...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cable

posted by michalkun on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is cheap. It is easy to connect. Black color is nice.
    Cons:
    It is sometimes difficult to disconnect but it's not that bad. Just have to fiddle around carefully. Plastic looks cheap. Mig...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable for your iPhone or iPod

posted by pietvansteen on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good cable and works great with my iPod Touch 4G. Works fine on my computer and with my Apple charger.
    Cons:
    If you'll use it a lot the connection at the and can break but for this price that shouldn't be a problem. This is only when yo...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, Great Price

posted by rdelange on 03/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The cable does the job well. It connects well to my iPhone 3GS. It hasn't given any problems at all. The price is right.
    Cons:
    No cons. A cable works or it doesn't. This one works fine. The only con maybe that it feels a bit stiff. The Original cable is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well as my iPod cable.

posted by Stebay88 on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works the way the cable that came with the iPod did, about the same length and it has the clip function so it won't fall out like some cables do.
    Cons:
    The casing of the cable broke at the connection end after a few months use, but I just bought another cable because they're so ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 13
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections