DX  » Community » Reviews » RGB Color 10-LED Digital Water Temperature Visualizer Shower Head
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:233 (23%)
  • 4 Star:547 (54%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:152 (15%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

85% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Fine !!!

posted by PabloQuilmes on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    ARG: Genial !! Funciona a la perfección, buen material, los colores son hermosos, perfecta para darse una ducha sin la necesidad de encender las luces, utiliza la fuerza del agua para encender los leds, la luminosidad es de al rededor de 80 lumenes par...
    Cons:
    ARG: Hace mucho ruido It is very noisy
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works but it's loud

posted by Elecid on 06/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works as advertised. The colors are actually pretty cool if you want to take a shower in the dark The price of this item is very reasonable for what you get. Equivalent items other places would be almost twice as much.
    Cons:
    Rather loud--kind of a buzzing noise. Cheap build quality. This isn't a completely stainless steel showerhead and it won't impr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by Tessa25 on 06/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The device does what it is supposed to do. The material quality is sufficiently good.
    Cons:
    I had to buy special adapter in addition, because initially the shower head was not compatible with my taps. It cost not so mu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Shower Head!

posted by cvlambert on 05/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Came with everything I needed to install straight out of the box. (except for the plumbers tape which I already had laying around) - Very easy to install. - Is a good quality construction. - LED lights are strong and lights up the showers nicely. - Does ...
    Cons:
    - Do not trust the color to be a certain temperature as this is not accurate. - The pressure from my shower was decreased sligh...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It realy works!

posted by tsman on 12/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Build Quality better than I expected. -No internal leaks. -Strong colors. -Powerful light. -Doesn´t needs power, only running water. -Blue temperature range is ideal for me.
    Cons:
    - Couldn´t achieve "blinking red", but I've got an intermediate purple (between blue an red temperatures, great!...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice gadget for your bathroom

posted by leonardolaborde on 07/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality built. The main showerhead is made of plastic. Led light is so bright that you can take a shower with the lights off.
    Cons:
    You can't trust the thermometer too much. It takes some time to change the color, but works well. It makes a little noise when...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Medium

posted by rodolfomartins on 04/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Awesome led lights, good number os water roles, it comes with universal pipe adaptors and a filter - certainly helps everybody. Its it chromed (plastic).
    Cons:
    Mine went broke - but I heard you have to have a huge pression of water to make it work. Mine there was a leak of water closer...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Shower

posted by adrianomm on 01/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is actually a good shower head. Most of the head is metallic and overall quality is good. You can move the shower up and down without any leaks. Leds are strong and provides a funny high tech look. Easy to install, once you figure out how to do it.
    Cons:
    The box came with no instructions, so I have to figure out be myself where I should install one little rubber ring and the filt...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Cool / Muito Legal

posted by fredhp on 08/21/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    EN: This is a very cool shower, fits perfectly to Brazilian standard. I like to take a bath with colors... You don't need another light source. PT: Este chuveiro é muito legal, cabe perfeitamente no padrão brasileiro. Gosto de tomar banhos com cor...
    Cons:
    EN: Sometimes the LED lights don't turn on. You can't trust in its thermometer. PT: Às vezes os LEDs não ligam. Voc&#...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool Novelty Factor

posted by TallDark on 07/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Strong shower stream, coolness factor
    Cons:
    Build Quality is the big issue. I ordered this several weeks ago but only had time to install it today. Upon first use, water...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections