DX  » Community » Reviews » Canon FC-311/S Compatible Dedicated Off-Camera Shoe Cord (1.8M-Cable)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Great, Fully compatible with 580EX II

posted by wallygaw on 10/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Compared to others I have tried, this one appears to have no significant flaws. The camble fits quite firmly on the hot shoe even without tightening the lock ring. A different brand I purchased elsewhere immediately snapped off the locking lever which lock...
    Cons:
    The knurled ring that holds the connection to the camera hot shoe could have been a bit sturdier, but if you treat it gently th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant!

posted by Noskow on 09/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + very high build quality + looks and works like an original Canon off-camera cord + about five times cheaper than original (CANON Off-camera Shoe adapter OC-E3 is about $100, used Like-new is about $30-50) + works well even with EOS-system camera (tested o...
    Cons:
    - seems like it's not 180 cm long when extended, it's about 150
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Briiliant and cheap product.

posted by stronge on 02/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    When I got it I was VERY surprised at the build quality that is no less than perfect. It looks and feels just like the original Canon extension cord only is 6 times cheaper! The second thing that surprised me greatly is that camera-side hotshoe plug is made...
    Cons:
    The cord is only 130cm long and considering the fact it is twisted it applies a reasonable spring force to the flash when being...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections