Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:898 (89%)
  • 4 Star:111 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like a charm!

posted by DFish on 09/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    GREAT build quality! (The best quality I've seen) Easy to set up and use. Works with original SNES controllers and third party controllers. Looks good. Works on both PC and Mac. Can use SNES controllers and adapter on other emulators (like Genesis, NES...
    Cons:
    If they don't work, it's not the adapters fault! Check your emulators settings, especially controller settings.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A dream come true for any RetroGamer!!

posted by chicaodx on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works perfectly with any snes emulator. No drivers needed. Although it took a while for windows to recognize it. But I waited patiently and then windows said it was ready to be used. It is very well made. It works in Android! At least in the MK808b a...
    Cons:
    Up to now I have no cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing little thing, better than the usb-controllers!

posted by H0bbz on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing little usb adapter, just plug-and-play! Works with xp, vista, win7 and win8. Even works on my ps3! Very responsive and no-lag, with a tv adapter ordered from this site i use an old laptop as a SNES and it is just amazing.
    Cons:
    Only con is that on the ps3 it uses the d-pad as the left analog stick thus not letting me use it with Final Fantasy V and othe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Produto de ótima qualidade

posted by rodriformigaa on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Produto muito bom para quem deseja reviver os classicos e nao possui um SNES. O controle funcionou perfeitamente em diversos emuladores de SNES, e funciona também em alguns jogos do windows mesmo que possibilitem a configuração de Joystick. F...
    Cons:
    Sem contras. O produto funciona perfeitamente.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have for old school games

posted by Menosferato on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This accessory is mandatory for any old school PC game. Works like a charm. The SNES controller is immediately recognized by the system as a regular controller, with no additional USB drivers requirements. Just as you always dreamed of. All buttons are func...
    Cons:
    Price is a bit steep, but where else in the world would you find one of these? Plus free shipping!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    highly recommended

posted by perrsona on 10/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it's cheap but working perfectly with my two SNES controllers. also it's useful when i play retro SNES emulrator games on my PC. the delay time is none. in windows 7 64bit, any drivers or programs are not needed.
    Cons:
    it takes so long time for shipping. in my case, the shipping time is about 3 weeks. but i know the reason. it's ok.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bring the good memories back

posted by joaopayne on 08/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    when you buy this adapter (if you already have a SNES pad) you actually buy a SUPE NINTENDO CONSOLE. the experience of playing the ROMS with you warrior snes controller it's preceless. it's like playing the real deal. a must have for the 16 bits generation ...
    Cons:
    there are no cons. how is this wonder supposed to have any cons? maybe the slightly overprice but when you put your hands on th...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product!

posted by patodox on 07/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very easy to use, no drivers needed, just plug in and use. The quality is good, could be better but is quite acceptable. Perfect to use with emulators of SNES, Genesis/Mega Drive or earlier consoles, including Game Boy Advance emulators. Old (before 2000)...
    Cons:
    Newer games are limited by the number of buttons of SNES Controller (8+DPad). The cable is quite short, but is compensated by ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great adapter

posted by rfocosi on 04/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a great adapter. Uses a default USB HID profile and don't need drivers. Works on Playstation 3, tested with Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix.
    Cons:
    No cons. Worked with my PS3 as expected.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections