Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8113 (81%)
  • 4 Star:193 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Perfectly!

posted by josevictordf on 02/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works perfectly! Just plug, configure the buttons on n64 emulator or any game and play! No lag.
    Cons:
    Could be a little cheap and the cable is a little short, but it's not a really big problem. Looks like a typical cheap chinese ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very well just as it should

posted by balex93 on 06/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Just like advertised, this is (almost) plug and play. I connected both of my original N64 gamepads to the adapter and they worked. They work on any game, not only with emulators. You CAN indeed play Call of Duty with N64 gamepad.
    Cons:
    I used this with an emulator, and I found it to be difficult to set it up properly. This is a software issue, not a problem wit...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Item

posted by javitoc on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -With this you can play all games from the old Nintendo 64 on the emulator on the PC, like if you have it all in your Nintend 64 console -works perfect with my two original Nintendo 64 controllers -No drivers needed in windows 7
    Cons:
    Not really a con, but when I ordered it there was no stock and I had to wait for a week, then it was sent, and arrived ok and q...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    N64 Dual Controller Gamepad to USB Adapter functions as described

posted by spkohli on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Plugged this dual port puppy right in and away it went. It feels solid and was recognized right away by Windows XP. Opened up an N64 Emulator and mapped all the functions right away. Worked well and all buttons functioned.
    Cons:
    The thumb stick took a little tweaking to get to work as expected, but the emulator has this built in. Some functions did not ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by Ceros007 on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Windows 7 detects it without any problem Can plug up to two controllers Don't forget to calibrate your controllers with the Win7 tool. Works perfectly under Project64 and Super Smash bros. You just need to configure your controller and select the right bu...
    Cons:
    None yet. Well, on one of my laptop, it does not detect the C-Down correctly but on another laptop it does... I guess it's some...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Perfectly

posted by Rolfke on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    +Let's you connect 2 nintendo 64 gamepads! +No drivers needed, although the drivers included make more customisation possible. +Works great with emulators
    Cons:
    -No support for memory card, rumblepack or transfer pack. But i wasn't expecting that, to be honest.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Genius!

posted by Minuert on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well, this n64 Controller Adapter is just Genius! It's so easy to use, just plug it in and it recognizes a USB Device, Plug in Your Controller and they get recognized as Controllers! Its the perfect adapter for my Nintendo 64 Emulator PC, now i have the fee...
    Cons:
    Maybe the price is a bit too high, but i didnt found this adapter cheaper anywhere else, so at all nothing bad to say about thi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by matheuspotter06 on 09/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well, the adapter is very good for you that have a N64 controller and don't know what to do with it. It is very simple to use, and it works! Just the price is a little high, but the quality is good, so, you pay for quality and usefull. This adapter is compa...
    Cons:
    The packing of adapter is not very safe, just a plastic holding it, maybe it could broke, but it didn't for my hapiness.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gadget

posted by nxsredkite on 08/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works great wih Windows XP/7 32 and 64bit. Plug and play Seems like it's well built. It is black, goes nice with your balck pc.
    Cons:
    This product could be cheaper, but its the only dual adapter that ive found so it dosent really matters. It works great and is ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Great !

posted by Thitavares on 12/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The adapter is very well built It works right away in Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits edition. My controllers works great, despite the fact they are a little bit worn out from use. It's very hard to find dual adapters, so this one is a great deal. Make...
    Cons:
    No cons. It works great and is effortless to use. Supreme Plug And Play.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections