Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice alternative, compatible with Atari2600, Master System and Genesis/MD

posted by RCRubio on 05/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Well constructed, solid, responsive. -Works on Atari 2600, Master System and Mega Drive/Genesis. May work on other systems compatible with the above. - 6-button version of Genesis joypad. Works flawlessly on almost any game which needs more than the stan...
    Cons:
    - Reasonable cable lenght, could be a little longer. - Even though the inner circuit supports it, there's no "MODE" b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice little thingy

posted by msxbas on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent replacement for my old 8 bit MSX. My daughter could not handle the big theArcade turbo joysticks, but she loves these little things. Just needed to do a small modification, see: http://www.msx.org/wiki/How_to_get_joypad_for_MSX I even did the mo...
    Cons:
    the length of the wire You had to do the mod yourself :-)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    an small risk

posted by freedomcobra on 07/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The cord has a good lenght The built quality is good for a cheap controller it's what you need for street fighter, mortal kombat and pretty muchevery fighting game on sega genesis.
    Cons:
    None of the controllers had a decent package, and they are not lebeled. But i can't think in any real bad thing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just GREAT

posted by meencantavivir on 05/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    English: -Its a replica of the second generation genesis controller (6 buttons) -Great built, feels very solid and confortable Español: -Es una replica de los controles de segunda generacion de sega genesis (6 botones) -Muy bien hecho, se siente muy so...
    Cons:
    English: -The cord cable its a little short Español: -El cable es algo corto
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works with sega megadrive/genesis/master system

posted by NESFreak on 07/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a sturdy, decent build, controller. I have tested it on my sega megadrive, master system and commodore and it works great. It's overal responsiveness is even good enough to play Street Fighter 2, for which a 6-button controller like this is not only ...
    Cons:
    The controller is a lot smaller and lighter dan an official sega controller, however it's not too small. The cable could be lo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brill little pad

posted by steguino on 03/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    New Game controller. Works with Master System, mega drive, amiga, Atari St etc etc Has 6 buttons (2nd generation,mega drive pad a,b,c,x,y,z, great for street fighter ) + start button + d-pad. Works well, build quitly seems good. Did buy one from else w...
    Cons:
    compared to an original pad it seems on the small side, I don't remember them being this small, but its been a long time since ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Genesis Controller, can be used on C64/Amiga

posted by ricsi on 02/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    New Genesis controller. Has 6 buttons (2nd generation, a,b,c,x,y,z) + start button Seems sturdy (haven't played so much so this may change)
    Cons:
    Is a bit small in my hands. and it seems very light. Can't say anything about long term durability.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good replacement for Genesis/Megadrive pads

posted by Hateshinai on 02/02/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well made. Decent length wire. Responsive buttons and D-pad. Compatible with Sega Megadrive/Genesis/Nomad, Sega Master System, Commodore Amiga, Atari 2600 and other consoles which use the DB9 connector. Much cheaper than an original Genesis 6-button con...
    Cons:
    Does not have a "Mode" button to switch between 3 and 6 button modes. However, the circuit for it is present inside, so all you...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections