Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8814 (88%)
  • 4 Star:122 (12%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for its price

posted by tux0zaur on 05/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Superb quality, full-metal body. Looks great. I bought one but after I recived it, I bought three of these for my friends and they all work really well. I use a standard zippo lighter fuel. The lighter works great and lights every time. All of my friends we...
    Cons:
    No cons, I like this lighter very much.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Trendy Oil Lighter with Leather Strap

posted by hoopoo on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This lighter it lights every time and is really ease on fuel, out last a zippo type lighter hands down and uses less than hafe the fuel.
    Cons:
    The strap, yes it has one but to small to use. remove the strap and use a lanyard,works grate.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can I See That...

posted by yodamedic on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small, but not too small. Well built, solid. Has weight to it and doesn't seem flimsy, or that it will break in a day. will have people talking once they see it. had a similar one in the military and it got stolen. When i saw this, i had to have it. Se...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun but a little impractical

posted by cam1911 on 09/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheap - Interesting style - replaceable wick and flint - Reasonable size flame - Easy to use
    Cons:
    - Wick gets flattened by cap if pulled out too far so max flame height of ~ 2cm - Terrible if its windy - Strap is useless IMO ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    wonderful

posted by arcfah on 08/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    All metal, amazin build and quality of its material, cool interesting looking lighter, i like it's simple concept of closing that thing to put the flame out, the fluid in it lasts FOREVER, i use it daily and its very comvenient to have on my keychain with t...
    Cons:
    I have no cons at all, no problem. the packagig had tape all over it but that doesn't matter to me, its the product that matt...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great!

posted by tythegreat on 08/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -holds a LOT of fuel -airtight bottom and decent seal around wick so not a lot of evaporation -looks pretty awesome -easy to start, but the flint included wasn't the best -nice firm wick cover, wont open in your pocket even though it's kind of protruding fr...
    Cons:
    -strap was kind of useless, but it's easy to remove
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good fillable lighter

posted by monopoli on 07/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I like the fact that it's a fillable lighter and the maintenance is good. It's relatively small but still easy to use. The design is nice and it surely differs from other lighters. Also the built quality is good, no complex mechanisms present. Will last a l...
    Cons:
    Only negative thing I found was the lid. It's not airtight, so the gas will eventually vaporise. But if you use it regularly it...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    stylish and yet practical lighter

posted by monopoli on 07/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I like the fact that it's a fillable lighter and the maintenance is good. It's relatively small but still easy to use. The design is nice and it surely differs from other lighters. Also the built quality is good, no complex mechanisms present. Will last a l...
    Cons:
    Only negative thing I found was the lid. It's not airtight, so the gas will eventually vaporise. But if you use it regularly it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My favourite lighter

posted by djetlab on 05/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    All metal, amazin build and quality of its material, cool interesting looking lighter, i like it's simple concept of closing that thing to put the flame out, the fluid in it lasts FOREVER, i use it daily and its very comvenient to have on my keychain with t...
    Cons:
    I have no cons at all, the packagig had tape all over it but that doesn't matter to me, its the product that matters and its a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dependable, possibly indestructible

posted by tiuky on 03/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -100% metal, no plastic to be seen anywhere -Fuel compartment cap has a large deep slot to unscrew, can use a coin or just about anything else to open and refuel -Zippo compatible consumable parts (wick, flints), readily available -Lights first time, every ...
    Cons:
    -It would be nice if the wick cap also had a seal, but is impossible due to the design (o-ring would melt) -There is no wind sc...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections