DX  » Community » Reviews » Snakeskin Style Silver Plated Necklace (55CM)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8310 (83%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent quality

posted by walkerdeath on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Perfect color and brightness, although it seems fragile it's quite resistant, perfect for light and medium weight pendants. Very recommendable.
    Cons:
    The lock is a bit difficult to open for people who bites his nails, anyhow, is not so hard.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice due to the price and quality

posted by Dumpsterjohn on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Suprisingly tough and nice quality! no colouring or metal chipping of the pendant. Does withstand daily rough use very well! Very priceworth!
    Cons:
    Maybe a little to small clip to install the chain around your neck with. But i have big and clumsy hands aswell but with 2-3 tr...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull

posted by Gilahof on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful and beautiful, have a luster quite interesting, apparently not worn with continued use, I'm showering and sleeping with him, seems to be very tough, I recommend to anyone, and the price is very attractive for the quality and do not cause any typ...
    Cons:
    one of the only things that I think can be improved in this product is the quality of the lock latch, she gives the impression ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice chain

posted by giiard on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It do what it does, i mean its a nice chain be sure to check the length it was a bit short for me, but the price is awesome. The quality is not bad at all for the price. The curled design make the chain shine more. The design also makes the chain stonger, I...
    Cons:
    The only cons is that the part that lock the chain is heavier then the chain itself so it has a tendency to go down... I mean w...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Value

posted by Odin62 on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The necklace is of very good quality and the price is terrific. I bought these to to with pendants that didn't come with their own necklaces.
    Cons:
    I can't really think of any major issues. The clasp is perhaps a little weak, but so far no issues. One of the necklaces had ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    delicate design

posted by amirthajeevan on 01/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    looks sparking,not that heavy so feels light when worn on the neck .worth for every penny spent.i just got it before 2 days so i m new to this but it feels good on the neck.no allergic conditions like other so its safe and got it pretty much quick.
    Cons:
    dont think it can hold heavy pendents so better wear it alone.could have been thicker .but have to be careful with the hook use...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just a necklace chain

posted by coq509 on 07/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its price is cheap and it works. Not so strong design that can be used with many of pendant-tops. It looks not so expensive, but it looks that at least it has enough quality.
    Cons:
    Hook is a little bit shabby.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Silver chain for gifts

posted by Biznescat on 07/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A very good thing if you want to make a gift you can buy these necklace, and then another pendant to this chain necklace is very sturdy and beautiful sunny weather it is very commercialized from the sun it gives you such as the appearance of your neck, the ...
    Cons:
    I do not see any disadvantages because necklace is really a good sturdy and made ??of silver, silver give about yourself to kno...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice!

posted by rndkrqwqme9qt on 07/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good necklase is nice and strong becous of how they interlock with eachother. Good size for grown ups, i do recomend it it is very nice on its self or you can hang pendants on it!
    Cons:
    i guess the only thing that could brake is the closing thing but i havent had eny problems with it.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Necklace

posted by SuspiciousFile on 07/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I fall in love when i saw the necklace. The quality with which it is made is good, durable and bright. The necklace is cheap. Goes with almost any slope and even can be used alone, without any pending
    Cons:
    Some pendant get a little stuck when trying to glide. The rear hook is simple and can break easily. The collar does not slide m...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections