Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Nice shine and polish
- Nice length for those who enjoy pendants closer to the neck
- The description says "Silver Plated" and the necklace says 925, which means it is sterling (0.925); however I'm not allergic to any, but this necklace gave me a heavy allergy
- I took it to a silver jeweller and she said it is supposed to be silver - with rodium - which can easily cause allergic reactions
- I'll try another DX necklace, this time a steel one; if you believe you are allergic to rodium, you should do the same
- It's a great product for the price; I was not lucky to be able to enjoy it
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.