DX  » Community » Reviews » RIGOL DS1052E 5.6" TFT LCD 50MHz 2-Channel Digital Color Storage Oscilloscope
Sort by:
39 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8533 (85%)
  • 4 Star:135 (13%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good oscilloscope for the price

posted by Chritoto on 01/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality for the price great frequency range it doesn't take a lot of space easy to use all the useful functionality's of a more expensive oscilloscope A very good and cheap first oscilloscope relatively good screen resolution can measure time (pe...
    Cons:
    Make a bit of noise It first was in Chinese (but it is easy to configure in an other language)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    RIGOL DS1052E

posted by pauleiras on 08/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I live in Brazil and equipment similar to this do not cost less than a thousand dollars. Fact 1Mpts have long Memory Depth is fantastic, most equipment has a maximum 50MHz 250Kpts. The controls respond instantly, the probes are of good quality, of domestica...
    Cons:
    For the price it is sold at all the qualities of the product there is no way to bad reviews. Standing the product very good ind...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Little Unit

posted by Gadgetinqld on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this to replace my 30yr old Cathode Ray Oscilloscope. I was had read the reviews and this seemed like a good value for money device. I was very pleased with the functionality it provided. I allows for things like measuring maximums as well as cont...
    Cons:
    I suspect the Oscilloscope is shipped directly from RIGOL so expect a week or two before shipment.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good scope for a good price

posted by staryhad on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the scope has many useful functions, the price is very good. can be connected to a PC via USB, comes with SW. comes with 2 probes in the package. is very light and easily portable.
    Cons:
    when switched on, the selected language was Chinese, it took a while to figure out how to change it. Only a Chinese paper manua...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent

posted by toannds on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price-wise is extremely good. It would cost me much more if bought it locally. Delivery is within 4 days with EMS. Easy to use. I'm a beginner. Just follow some instruction from manual now I can see the signals at different parts of the system and find ou...
    Cons:
    The fan a bit noisy at night.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item for the price

posted by daswolf on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is an excelent product. Easily competes with others at 4 times the price. Does everything I need. Frequency range is good, Color display is good quality to read and view. All functions and buttons are obvious.
    Cons:
    Nothing serious. I do however appreciate a detailed manual. I don't consider the little Chinese only one a serious manual.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    engineer

posted by goncharovmax on 12/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The oscillograph of DS1052E has a moderate price, large colour display, small sizes and weight, and that most important good electric descriptions!!!
    Cons:
    A bit noisy ventilator, in the system of cooling. And there is not possibility to sew on 100???(software version 00.03.01), I ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great scop Awesome price

posted by arlo1 on 11/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Super in-expensive, but good quality has all the features needed. Can be hacked to 100Mhz Very nice program to save files and take usb stick to computer and analyze later!
    Cons:
    Software 3.01 is hard to hack to 100Mhz. You can not down grade the software but you can hack the hardware to mod it to 100Mhz
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great scope to start with

posted by andrewlybarger on 11/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Plenty of features for working on circuit boards. Can be used on 220VAC circuits with the 10x probes, as long as you manage the grounding. Two channels with 50MHz bandwidth seems to work well for entry level work.
    Cons:
    the PC/USB interface is clumsy and low resolution but the scope works great stead-alone or with a flash drive for storage
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    RIGOL DS1052E 5.6" TFT LCD 50MHz 2-Channel Digital Color Storage Oscil

posted by Mazur999 on 08/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -The best product for its price. -The possibility of breaking software to 100 MHz -Many advantages compared to analog oscilloscope
    Cons:
    -Chinese defaults -For the measurement of more than 100 MHz its nee to buy other probes, such as those supplied give an error. ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections