DX  » Community » Reviews » RIGOL DS1052E 5.6" TFT LCD 50MHz 2-Channel Digital Color Storage Oscilloscope
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Great item for the price – RIGOL DS1052E 5.6" TFT LCD 50MHz 2-Channel Digital Color Storage Oscilloscope Reviews

posted by daswolf on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
This is an excelent product. Easily competes with others at 4 times the price. Does everything I need. Frequency range is good, Color display is good quality to read and view. All functions and buttons are obvious.
Cons:
Nothing serious. I do however appreciate a detailed manual. I don't consider the little Chinese only one a serious manual.
Other:
As i'm getting older a scope with a larger display might be good. Maybe a USB output to allow viewing on a PC. Or some other HDMI, VGA output so a larger monitor can be directly attached. Possibly an option such as a snap on cover for the front with storage for the cables? To make it somwhat more protable.
Bottomline:
Even if this unit only lasts a year it will still be a bargain having to purchase another. A great by for the serious hobiest and profesional.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections