DX  » Community » Reviews » Full Replacement Housing Case with Buttons for PSP 1000 (Dark Blue)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELLENT!

posted by GrandAm on 10/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent Housing! It is extremely durable and the build quality was much more than I expected, it is just as strong as the original PSP housing. The price is unmatched I searched on Ebay and on Tmart to see a housing similar to this price but they sold for...
    Cons:
    The housing itself it amazing though it could have came with some new screws as the original PSP screws strip easily. Also I wo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Replacement PSP-1000 shell

posted by Mrtallguy on 09/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The color is way more than i had expected Build quality is excellent Everythiing fits Made of a strong material
    Cons:
    The screen part came in the mail a little scratched Joystick was a little tricky to get in properly (just screw it down and its...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Damn

posted by Nikomasta on 07/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was extremely dissapointed with this product, to be fair, here are the pros -It was made well -nice color -No scratches -easy to understand
    Cons:
    -This product was EXTREMELY hard to setup -The process is extremely difficult -it did not come with extra screws -some of the s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, hard to install, but really worth it.

posted by xXgamerzXx on 03/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    When it came, it came like new! No dents or scratches on the coloured parts of the housing. Most of the important parts came with this; the buttons, and the housing itself. After making this my housing, I have all the bragging rights that I deserve! :D
    Cons:
    It is ridiculously difficult to install if it is your first time doing it. You have to completely disassemble the parts from yo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections