DX  » Community » Reviews » MicroSD/TF to MS Pro Duo Adapter - Black (16GB Max)
Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7825 (78%)
  • 4 Star:196 (19%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's great

posted by MrZord on 11/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's great if you need to buy a memory stick for your device and don't want to spend too much money. Here in my country(Brasil) one of these adapters would cost double i paid here.
    Cons:
    If you're looking for quality think two times before buying this adapter. I ordered two and i'm having problems with one of the...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect, just perfect

posted by charlyman13 on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's Perfect. Good quality, works perfect, the lowest price i've ever saw for an adapter, works with 16 gb and sometimes with 32gb too, works perfect on my pc card port and works perfect on the PSP, the PS Vita, and the sony Cameras that use Stick Pro Duo, ...
    Cons:
    It doesn't have any, it's just perfect.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for money

posted by mhaziq on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does what it is for, and does it well, its been a long time since i have it and no sign of rust or any other metal coatings on the contact points. looks very nice quality also.
    Cons:
    I think its a bit pricey, even though it is just USD 1.63/- but comparing with other awesome prices on deal extreme, it could h...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great ! No more MS !!!

posted by MartinCC on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    No more MS, do I need to say more ? MicroSD are easier to find, cheaper in general and you can re use them in the future. MS are DEAD, hard to find and with this adapter you can forget about them. Also, it's important to mention that you can then use the mi...
    Cons:
    Not that I'm aware. The adapter is just plug and play (just ensure your MicroSD is on FAT or format it with your PSP directly).
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for money

posted by rpmartins on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Like most products sold by Deal Extreme, this is also excelent value for money. Nevermind if you need to re-insert the Micro SD, for what you pay, this is surely the best you're ever gonna get.
    Cons:
    Micro SD cards aren't always recognized straight away by my PSP. It could be a problem with my PSP, but I have tryed with diffe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MicroSD/TF to MS Pro Duo Adapter - Black (16GB Max)

posted by sexielexie on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I alway read the cons at SKU's of DX. Here I foud out that it works with 32GB MicroSDHC as well. This is true! I've put it in a cardreader and it works. In a camara it works and even in a (Homebrew) PSP 3004 it works fine! Gues how many games I can play on...
    Cons:
    Fragile, but what do you expect from such a small device....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My Review

posted by rachelgreenke on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good price, useful. I bought it for my psp, and it works very well. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ....
    Cons:
    I didn't find any cons of this gadget. Build quality isn't the best but acceptable. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job

posted by microbyte on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The most important is the price! I coulnd't find a similar product for such a low price. With it I could buy a micro SD card (cheaper than the Memory Stick Duo Pro's) and use it in my PSP.
    Cons:
    It's seems a little bit fragille, but if you handle it with care, it will keep working... Mine is intensively working for more ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buy

posted by dxpkh on 12/10/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is very simple to use. Just put in the microSD card and use it like a Memory Stick. There is no catch or any fancy configuration that needs to be done. If you can use a microSD-to-SD adapter, you can use this adapter. It is as simple as that.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the money

posted by gosun on 11/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I use this Pro Duo with my Samsung 8GB Class 6 Micro SD. Write speed = 8.2 Read speed = 13.4 With Pro Duo adapter Write speed = 7.4 Read speed = 12.7 It lowers it a little bit But I used it with my PSP for back up games and it works fine. I put a 32gb clas...
    Cons:
    Have to use a fast Memory card like Class 6 or higher if possible.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections