DX  » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated L/R-RCA Digital Audio Cable Adapter for Xbox 360
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:759 (75%)
  • 4 Star:253 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great acessory

posted by wtalmeida1986 on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap and very usefull item. No problem with this adapter here. Working perfectly. I couldn't test yet the digital output - for me, the RCA output is enough. And this is the best price in online market.
    Cons:
    Nothing so far, but appearently, it doesn`t look too resistant - it's made of plastic.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing product!

posted by MrFrekels on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing product, well made fits Xbox plug perfectly. Splitting end feels a little 'plasticy' but gets the job done. Gold plated connections works wonders, allows me to use my headset and HDMI output at the same time! Saved me heaps of money as it is such an...
    Cons:
    None I can fine, absolutely brilliant product
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing price

posted by studiofenix on 07/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing price for this cable. It works flawlessly with my XBox and my stereo(sometimes I use my xbox directly connected to my big stereo, so I have a better sound). The build quality is a little low, it feels cheap on the hand, but it works and it didn`t b...
    Cons:
    Feels a little cheap while you are holding it, it doesn`t look resistant also, but it works in spite of it.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice one

posted by pmortari on 11/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works perfectly!!! Totally worth the money you put on it, works really good and perfectly. Right now i'm using with an RCA cable and it's doing his job ok! Funciona perfeitamente, vale bastante o dinheiro que se gasta, principalmente se comparado ao valor d...
    Cons:
    I can't think there's any con, at least with mine. Nenhum contra, ao menos com o meu produto.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good audio adapter!

posted by Luospeed on 04/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I needed an adapter to send the sound to the hometheater and sometimes to an earphone. This product solved it. Brasil: Eu precisava de um adaptador para mandar o som para o hometheater e as vezes para um earphone. Esse produto resolveu isso.
    Cons:
    I believe that no problem. Just wish it had the black model. Brasil: Creio que nenhum problema. Apenas gostaria que tivesse o m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Review

posted by Mustang243 on 01/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is very cheap. Much much much cheaper than genuine Microsoft product. It does it job fine if you don't have to use it same time with the HDMI -cabel. If you have to, there is a very good instructions in the avsforum how to dismantle the case of this.
    Cons:
    Mine had the loop problem that many other users also have. Although it is not a problem to me because it is very easy to fix. T...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    XBOX Adapter

posted by aurick0 on 09/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works just as described. Feels solid. Cable feels genuine.
    Cons:
    Body could be smaller to allow HDMI to be inserted a bit easier. 500 limit. 500 limit. 500 limit. 500 limit.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable

posted by Pafman on 05/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This cable is exactly like the original one. Nice building quality. It works just fine.
    Cons:
    The package was very poor. But for me that was not important.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works

posted by rtrotsky on 05/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -it is cheap; -it works; -the build quality is very good also; -it doesn't cover the hdmi plug;
    Cons:
    so far none.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just Perfect

posted by kornman887 on 03/30/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Just perfect, when you hold it or take a quick look, it looks like a production by microsoft (it might be better, we are talkin about M$ here =). Its very easy to connect and use, its easy like a IQ test for monkeys, triangle to triangle, square to sguare a...
    Cons:
    It has 2 cons, first is; no manual comes with it but as just i said it is very simple and easy to use, then its not a problem. ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections