DX  » Community » Reviews » 5mW 532nm Stars Light Show Special Effects Green Laser Pen (1*AAA)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:538 (53%)
  • 4 Star:406 (40%)
  • 3 Star:71 (7%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mini laser

posted by davidcalamocha on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and usefull green laser. Use only one battery, AAA, which is easy to find and buy. Small size. Ideal for carry on in your pockets Nice and protective box included.
    Cons:
    Small power in city for skywatching. With sun light, its difficult to see the laser. the Kaleidoscopic morphing light effects a...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    When observed by a very good product.

posted by EvilMedDevil on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Using small, lightweight, very comfortable. One AAA batteries are required. Case for easy storage and less risk of loss. Ability to control the shape of the laser can be used in many ways. The price is cheaper.
    Cons:
    Case hinge weak, the risk of damage during transit. (Case breakage, no more than the product.) Because there is a risk of loss...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice laser pointer - only uses 1 aaa battery

posted by robertorabbani on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has a nice green beam, and it's visible at dark places and at night. You can really see the beam and point to stars. It has a nice quality. It only uses a 1 aaa battery. Very useful at pointing to stars and buildings.
    Cons:
    The cap that comes with it after a while gets bat and won't feet the top of the laser. Anyways, it is a nice star effect, but i...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a cheaper green laser

posted by ebsigma on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a cheap green laser that uses common batteries, small size and light powerful enough to identify the stars at night, a reach of more than 4 km. contains a head indoors are several lights, if you turn this move giving a good visual effect. cheaper s...
    Cons:
    using a single stack, is small but quickly spent, button is not too good and not have to leave the light function fixed without...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality Product

posted by S3LL3R5 on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very bright - Takes regular batteries - Cheap - Packaged with batteries (although they are a knockoff Chinese brand) - Come with a "star" lens head that is pretty impressive.
    Cons:
    - None with the actual laser. - The case seems a little on the low quality side, but honestly I could care less. - The batterie...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by Otaviohp on 01/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I though that it was weak but when I turned it on.. My god it's so powerfull for a small laser... I almost blinded my self when I was changing the batteries... Awesome for a first laser with a small price here in Brazil you would pay U$75 for something like...
    Cons:
    When you're changing the batterires it's kind of squeaky...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent Quality, Disappointingly Dim

posted by MJdub on 08/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Decent price for the quality. Includes the little "star" cap to make cool patterns. Small size. 1xAAA
    Cons:
    Very dim. Without the "star" cap, it looks pretty good; not nearly as bright as most other 5mW pointers I've had but...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Dude, SWEET!

posted by Rrreidar on 06/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It came in a nice little box which would make a good impression as a gift. It uses one AAA battery and is thus smaller than the 2x AAA lasers available. The starfield grating is a nice addition, which create some nice effects. To mention the laser beam itse...
    Cons:
    Having just 1xAAA you will have to change the battery at a higher frequency. Easy to lose the grating head.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent

posted by choca on 11/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Cheap -Cool looking -Bright -Small -Eye safe* -AAA battery
    Cons:
    -The battery that comes with is dead -Sometimes I have to give it a shake or press the button kinda hard for it to turn on -T...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So Cool

posted by ForcedCarnage on 11/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -bright green -legal (<5mw) -kaleidescope lens makes cool patterns -uses 1 AAA battery -come in a carrying case with battery included - Beam clearly visibile - Very bright dot - Excellent for astronomy - Small and easy to carry thanks to the box ...
    Cons:
    -battery dies kinda fast -laser dulled a bit after the first day, even when I put in new batteries
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections