DX  » Community » Reviews » Glossy Mirror Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Iphone 3g/3GS
Sort by:
38 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4216 (42%)
  • 4 Star:4216 (42%)
  • 3 Star:114 (11%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:31 (3%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

95% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Was alright

posted by Reburm on 08/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    protected my ipod just fine from scratches, exactly what it was meant to do. Nicely, it didn't limit where I could click and didn't get any air bubbles.
    Cons:
    not one of the better protectors from my experience. I did a very good job applying it (Or at least I thought that I did) and i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good

posted by makavelins on 07/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Absolute advantage of this product is its cheapness. Its hard to find such a product for such a low price. Look cool and only thing that you must be careful is when you are putting it on the phone. You must do it easily if you want no bubbles on the screen.
    Cons:
    Only problem is when you're outdoor on a sunlight. Visibility is significantly lower even if you set brightness on max.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very reflective!

posted by mulder82 on 07/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really nice screenprotector. It is like a little mirror when the device is turned off. Applying the protector is really easy. The screen protector is double coated, so you won't scratch the screen protector while applying it. First you peel a part of the si...
    Cons:
    The screenprotector is really reflective, so on a sunny day outside the vision is really poor. Sometimes I even blind myself wh...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mirror Screen Protector for iP

posted by iminext on 06/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Mirror Screen Protector for iPhone 3G/3GS model . Cleaning Cloth is also included in the package. Prevents your phone from the display scratches. You can see the display easily and the mirror-effect is really good working and you can use it like the real ...
    Cons:
    A little bit more difficult to see in the sun because of the mirror surface.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NOT FOR ME

posted by goggles8p on 11/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's cool looking Keeps people from looking at what your doing You Can read the what's on the screen easy. You can use it as a mirror if you want.
    Cons:
    If your out on a Sunny day it can be irritating because the reflection can shine in your's or other's eyes. also if your under ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great looking

posted by ndftz on 11/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    great finish. the mirror look is useful, original and cool. makes the phone look more futuristic and interesting. this is my second mirror ., i had one previously but had to return that phone for warranty
    Cons:
    I almost feel lucky that this thing wasnt bent completely out of shape. it was a little curled when i got it but after applica...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product would recommend to everyone

posted by hockeysgal on 09/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent to protect your screen Last quite a while Stays on the phone easily never had to re-apply
    Cons:
    A little difficult to see in the sun because of the mirror Takes a little time to be good at installing without bubbles
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Grab it (if you don't mind the sunlight...)

posted by toaaron on 03/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It fits my iPhone 3G perfectly. The mirror-effect is really cool. The built quality is nice, the film is thick, yet it does not affect the touch-screen function.
    Cons:
    Though mirror-effect is cool, yet it could be a drawback too if you are under a strong daylight. You really need to push the s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by Bossadeaju on 12/15/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It fits perfectly it really protect the screen and the touch screen works normally. Tamanho é perfeito e realmente protege a tela e o touch screen funciona normalmente.
    Cons:
    It is too mirrored and, at the the day light, is too difficult to see the things, it is really hard to see. O protetor de tela...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by jona14 on 11/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very cheap product and also very good, what most of the consumers are looking for especially when they want some thing that they can use and also does not hurt the wallet too much. I stuck it on the other side. Silly me. For those reading. pull no...
    Cons:
    Nothing much that is not so nice about this product. The mirroer is very reflective. And my customers keep looking at the mirro...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections