Sort by:
33 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:279 (27%)
  • 4 Star:4515 (45%)
  • 3 Star:217 (21%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:31 (3%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

94% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple, but perfect

posted by Kaosnoff on 02/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The details are great. It can moves its hands, arms and heads in different angles. The embossed details are fine and well finished. The stickers are also great.
    Cons:
    Could move its treadmills. Not for playing, specially for small kids. It could open the garbage collector (like in the movie).
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap, cute toy for display only

posted by azmanovski on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks like Wall-E, good for display but not for kids play. His hands and head can be rotated and shifted to different positions. Good size - not too big and not too small, good for fans of Wall-E, looks pretty well if you put it on your shelf. Cheap!
    Cons:
    Not for playing. Would be nice if you could open the body to place something in it - like the 'real' Wall-E with the waste. It ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cool

posted by Miller0666 on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    very nice for gift someone or use as garnish office or bedroom. I will deliver it to my girlfriend, because she is a big fan of this bug.
    Cons:
    I have nothing to complain about, great product I have nothing to complain about, great product I have nothing to complain abou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Purchase

posted by ceos1981 on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is equal to the robot from the movie Wall-e. It is moving on a surface and serves well to spruce up a table or something. This pleases children, youth and adults, because it has great looks and brings a good reminder of the movie.
    Cons:
    Being made of plastic, the product is fragile to be given to a very small child play.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome to put over your books!

posted by Giowrd on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I liked it so much! It's beautiful, exactly like in the movie. It's articulated and looks good over your books or table. The size is nice and it's articulated. The head, arms, hands everythig can be tured Everyone asks me where I buyed this Wall-E!
    Cons:
    It's a little bit fragile. But for the price I paid, it's amazing! No cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad at all

posted by izzoblitzo on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price for this toy is excellent. For what you pay, the size and details are second to none. The moving parts worked pretty good.
    Cons:
    The plastic this toy is made of is rather flimsy. one of the hands fell off when I took it out of the bag. And when I tried to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Producto justo para su precio

posted by Dragonesco on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - harmless - Simple - The film-like
    Cons:
    few movements disassembles easily (lost arm) I disarmed the system came bearing down but turned easily take it apart and fix it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    NICE TOY

posted by wathonlin on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The toy is very good for the price. I waited less than a month to receive it, this is a good time to arrive to Mexico. The packing was very good. The size is excellent, I give to my wife as a gift and she liked it.
    Cons:
    When I opened it, it has a hand with a missing part. I did´t said the packing was excellent only because I would prefer if...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bonito y barato, calidad un poco mejorable.

posted by gilclemente on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Muy buena replica del robot Wall·e. Esta articulado en manos, hombros, giro de cabeza y cuello. Ademas tiene ruedas y un mecanismo de inercia. Ademas es muy barato.
    Cons:
    El material parece un poco fragil. Como nota personal, indicar que este Wall·e parece nuevecito y recien salido de fabrica...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good cost benefit and cute toy

posted by tutango on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It remembers a lot the caracter of the movie Wall-E. It is cute and has a good dimension. [Lembra bastante o personagem original do filme Wall-E. É bem fofo e tem um bom tamanho]
    Cons:
    It could be more articulate. It is a bit weak in construction. It's written in the front "Wall-C".
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections