DX  » Community » Reviews » R/F Remote Contolled Electrical Appliance Switch 110V~240V
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5010 (50%)
  • 4 Star:408 (40%)
  • 3 Star:102 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    R/F Remote Contolled Electrical Appliance Switch

posted by valybenja on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Useful device for any home diy automation. Price is very good, build quality is also good. Great product, simple and good. It is very easy to understand how to connect it actually does not really need instructions. Works fine tested range of 30 meters. It ...
    Cons:
    Has much to say about the product but not much on the negative side. The terminals on the receptor are exposed, so it is bette...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    RF images

posted by helios333 on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good price.Easy installationSmall size, easy maneuverabilityWhen you buy large quantities, you can change the frequency simply soldered tin on PCB prepared prior to the field
    Cons:
    I only bought three pieces, as is the custom one piece was broken, what I counted quite well, at least I have no spare parts.Mi...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's good, but the signal is not.

posted by jppcel on 10/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + This product is good because it gives only one with 2 sockets to install, lamps, whatever that use electricity... + Inside the receiver, there is a wire antenna, which you can stick and put out to improve the signal...
    Cons:
    - This product haven't signal good. - You need to know how to use a soldering iron to encode control and receiver.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, simple and good

posted by eitantoon1 on 06/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great product, simple and good. It is very easy to understand how to connect it actually does not really need instructions. There are signs on the Phase and Pixel Hmotzrhicn connect the 0 from the mains and Bdiokaifh ports. Works fine tested range of 30 met...
    Cons:
    Has much to say about the product but not much on the negative side. Maybe it would be nice if it was working out a mile or if ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You need to know how to solder to use this thing!

posted by Administraitor on 04/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + Has extendible antenna for added signal range (no idea how much of a boost it gives, though) + Sliding cover to protect buttons from accidental activation while in the pocket + Easy detach key-ring attachment method
    Cons:
    - Requires soldering skills (and equipment) in order to set the required frequency! - Remote looks cheap - Plastic casing on...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good idea, maybe I got a dud....

posted by fungal on 04/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have 2 sets of dual lights in the lougne room, controlled by one on/off switch. This was very suitable for the job of splitting the lights on/off indipendantly between the two sets.
    Cons:
    Mine appears to have failed after around a year of use, the single channel unit is still going and I installed them on the same...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful device!

posted by nikossv on 02/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Useful device for any home diy automation. Price is very good, build quality is also good. Range is good and can be improved by using a bigger antena (I tested from 15m). Has 2 channels, but the IC inside is for 4 channels, so I guess it can be modified ...
    Cons:
    Programming the codes nees some soldering. First time I used the device it didn't worked everytime. So I replaced the voltage ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    R/F Remote Contolled Electrical Appliance Switch 1

posted by BBird on 12/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Cheap
    Cons:
    - No spare remotes (i bought 4 remotes+switch to have 4 remotes) - It doesn't last very long (less than 1 year). The relays st...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Device

posted by Fredim on 10/04/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is an interesting device that can be used in many ways by people with some understanding in electronics. The price is ok and the build quality is better than I expected. It has two individual controls in a very small package. Will work from 110 up to 2...
    Cons:
    This device works with high voltages and this can be very dangerous if one does not know what they're doing. The terminals on t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good device

posted by dgbrum on 09/16/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to install and use, the remote control system lets you take control of your gadgets, home or garage Ideal use in: Vehicle central locking systems / Garage doors / Electronic gates / Electrical appliances sun roofs / Heating systems FREE Shipping
    Cons:
    Can control only one device but considering the price.... just that!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections