DX  » Community » Reviews » Glossy Mirror Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Nokia 5800
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:738 (73%)
  • 4 Star:91 (9%)
  • 3 Star:182 (18%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good thing for Nokia 5800 users

posted by Obscurer on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a nice screen protector to keep screen of your Nokia 5800 in good shape. It also helped me to defend my Nokia 5230, because their screens are the same size. Also it's good designed, because there is a hole ahead to make sure your phone will work well. ...
    Cons:
    You should see carefully - this screen protector ir mirror. You should keep it in a cover, because this protector is easily spo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great for the Nokia 5230

posted by hugomezarinaaim on 09/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good to protect your screen from scratches. It is glossy so you can use it as a mirror for short distances. Easy to apply to the screen, but keep in mind to clean throughly, because the minimum speck can produce a bubble.
    Cons:
    The mirror effect of this screen proctector, decreases the brightness, so in sunny days, it is almost impossible to see anythin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Nokia 5800

posted by rimasd on 06/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Build quality is great. -Comes in a nice package. -Fits nokia 5800 and 5230 too. -Gots cleaning cloth. -Glosyy mirror effect is realy nice. -Great for protecting your cellphone. -Really easy to put it on your mobile.
    Cons:
    -Gots 2 cons - you can't see anything in the sun and this protector is very bad for brightness. When you put it on your cell ph...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by yrabl on 05/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very good product and I've found it matching the description. Doesn't requires much cleaning from fingerprints in daily use.
    Cons:
    The mirror is too good for sunny countries (like Israel). I can't see the screen well when I'm driving due to the mirror effect...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice buy

posted by Changonauta on 08/14/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its very cheap for what it protects Its very resistant, so you can use your pencil (and i mean almost any pencil) in the monitor (i dont know other way to call it sorry) of the cellphone, so your money will be well spend in this protective thing
    Cons:
    Altough i rated this product with 5 stars i have to say that its a little harder to put on the phone, but not that hard, so you...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works in low light but causes problems if sunny

posted by foundit on 08/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to apply; inexpensive; provides a nice mirror surface; sides of the 5800 will prevents this from being accidentally brushed off when slid into a phone pouch; works quite well; upgrades existing screen from a dim mirror to quite an effective mirror
    Cons:
    Makes the phone difficult to use on moderately sunny days and on sunny days. I tried it out in Sydney, Australia in Autumn and...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and cool

posted by jansku136 on 07/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Protects against scratches, dirt and fingerprints -Quick and easy installation -Mirror-effect is really cool! -It's very cheap
    Cons:
    Because it's a mirror screen protector, i think it makes the screen little bit darker, but not too dark.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As good as a screen protector can get

posted by alvarogmj on 07/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    As usual, cheap. It takes some care to put it properly, but it is easy and anyone should be able to
    Cons:
    None yet, it has been on my phone for a few hours and it looks good.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good cheap screen protector

posted by boneless on 06/26/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Easy to apply -Durable to scratches -Comes with everything you need -Can double as a mirror under the right conditions. -Perfect fit.
    Cons:
    -May cause color distortion from certain angles, may bother some but I don't mind it.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good.. especially for ladies!)

posted by jenyayah on 04/15/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Just received this one and attached to my girlfriend's Nokia.. It is a bit thick, so at first installation is ver very simple!! There is no air bubbles and so on. but on the other hand, this thickness follows to sensitivity reducing. The shape is fitte...
    Cons:
    As i already mentioned, it is a bit thick and this thickness follows to sensitivity reducing. Also if you control your Nokia b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections