DX  » Community » Reviews » TVG3 3.2" Touch Screen Dual SIM Dual Standby Dual Camera Quadband TV GSM Cell Phone w/WiFi (Black)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7112 (71%)
  • 4 Star:295 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    problem with keyboard

posted by Jorgeolivera on 01/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The phone is very good good CONSTRUCTION only thing the camera does not have 12.1 MP is not good either filming good wifi connection all the rest as indicated. Good price.
    Cons:
    The camera is not good and not get a protection for this phone
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing value

posted by thingamebob on 01/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A very solid, well manufactured cell phone at a fraction of the price for a comparable unit at a retail store. Everything works as described although I can't use the TV function here in Australia as we use the PAL format. That's alright with me as I don't...
    Cons:
    I have to take one star of the usefullness ratingbecause of the TV not working here in Australia, but I knew that before I boug...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ótimo

posted by mazinholara on 12/10/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Ótimo celular Preço acessível, cumpre o que promete, tela grande ótima para assistir TV, WiFi Funciona muito bem, varios aplicativos JAVA,bateria de longa duração e o melhor veio com manua Inglês: Affordable great phone, does what it says, a large screen...
    Cons:
    a bateria as vezes a biziu e desliga o celular do nada, um pouco difícil configurar o WiFi em pequenas cidade Ingês: sometime...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good phone!!!

posted by Barnaut on 10/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Excellent phone! High quality of assemblage. In life it looks better than on a picture! Looks very effectively! Phone is well translated into Russian! The convenient menu, many various functions. Has pleasantly surprised that is built in Google maps!
    Cons:
    Appendices Java work with errors! For example in the browser the Opera doesn't join the keyboard to type the address! I have fo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great phone!

posted by flashb on 10/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    good price good built quality good touch screen altough it's recessive - no need for stylus very loud speakers Wifi - which works very well TV tuner dual camera 2 SIM slots 2GB tf card included
    Cons:
    the battery life is quite short - approximately one day with full brightness and some WiFi use unfortunately the TV tuner doesn...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best buy!!

posted by tomisdude on 10/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very good phone, very good to use, very loud speakers,wifi is great ,touch screed quality is very good ,come with that pen thingy,good price outher website can take like 130$ for that phone ,read EVRY sim card very good for me cuz must phones dont read isra...
    Cons:
    poor camera 300mp is kinda lame but it still do the job
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best phone

posted by rm501 on 09/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Sorry for my English, I write through Google Translate. Originally I wanted to order another phone but I bought this. Perhaps because of his ratings. I used Sciphone i68 +, and I expected something similar a few improved features. But this phone has exceed...
    Cons:
    Czech translation is not very good but the icons are clear so I have no problem whatever to set up and use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The BEST Phone

posted by 00cupcake00 on 06/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This phone is amazing wasn't expecting the touch screen to be sensitive, but i was completely wrong, it works perfect when i heard of tv on a phone i thought thats gonna be great, than after purchasing it thought maybe its gonna be faulty or a gimmick, but ...
    Cons:
    Camera could be alot better seeing as they have the ability to put tv into the phone you would think they could put a decent ca...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My favourite toy

posted by yacata on 06/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Both cards works fine, wifi too - and shows that is connected on 54 mbits! Touch screen is easy to use with fingers only, without stylus. TV is good, radio too. Build quality is perfect! Java works, i'm playing a lot of games. Opera works good and opens qui...
    Cons:
    Sometimes there is some kind of lag with one of the sim with incoming calls. The touch reacts slow in corners with fingers, but...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Great Phone

posted by BeckerCL on 05/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is an excellent phone was impressed by their quality manufacturing. The touch screen responds very well, plus all the functionality that brings me seem interesting (blacklist XD). Es un excelente teléfono me impresionó su calidad de fabricación. La pant...
    Cons:
    The camera is terrible and can not be placed in the main menu your favorite applications. La cámara es pésima y no puedes colo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections