DX  » Community » Reviews » DVB-T Digital TV USB 2.0 Dongle With Remote Controller
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
DVB-T Digital TV receiver – DVB-T Digital TV USB 2.0 Dongle With Remote Controller Reviews

posted by jsdurden on 08/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- It works on my country (Portugal). - The driver CD includes BlazeVideo HDTV Player 4.0 and a serial to unlock it. You can download the version 6.0 and use the same serial number. - The receiver works fine and the image quality is good. - The remote control is very good. - The antenna have a strong magnet on the base, so you fix it on a metal surface. - Time-shift works fine. - The price is fair. - Also works with windows media center.
Cons:
- The antenna cable could be bigger. - Sometimes when I record a show, the sound is not recorded! It is probably be a software problem... - It takes a long time to tune TV stations, but you only have to tune once...
Other:
Bottomline:
Very useful to me, since I do not have a television. I use it many times without problems. I do not know how to tune radio stations. I did not found instructions to do this. But I am not sure if there are any available digital radio station on my region.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections