DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless USB 800DPI/1600DPI Optical Performance Mouse - Black (2*AAA)
Sort by:
27 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7019 (70%)
  • 4 Star:308 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best mouse on DX!!

posted by briancelia on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is great, excellent size, very easy to use it, have a very good range. The termination is great too. It does not use much batteries, I put a new ones when I bought it (almost 2 months) and they still working. It is excellent that it go into standby when ...
    Cons:
    The switch was wrong on my device, when it is on OFF the mouse is on.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    amedar

posted by amedar on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is felt as a magnificent product in comparison with the most available wireless mice. It is much cheaper, than the same mice. The size small, than standard, but is a little more than a mouse for the laptop. The receiver small, it it is not visible on th...
    Cons:
    The unique shortcoming is that it is a little more difficult to pull out a food element from a batareyny compartment, but not e...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Buying

posted by guerrarthur on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Beautiful and anatomical design. Good to use for a long working time period. It has two anoder buttons for you to configure as you wish. The buttons are very sensitive and apparently durable
    Cons:
    Uses 2*AAA, and the ones wich came with it are are really poor. The mouse uses high power. The battery slots are poorly designe...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great little gadget

posted by brasildeluna on 11/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very well built. Side buttons to go back and forward on folders and web pages is very useful and practical. Great design, looks very modern.
    Cons:
    It does not have a slot for the mini dongle, like many mice do, which is no help when traveling with it. The mouse does not tur...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice mouse

posted by ccalabro on 08/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very easy to install, just plug and play. Works fine in Linux and Windows. Is a economic alternative for wireless mouses and It has a good quality. The ON/OFF button is a nice feature, help to preserve batteries. Very comfortable and very usefull. Nice price.
    Cons:
    The batteries included with the mouse blow up inside it. I had to change batteries and clean it. Be carefull with the batteries...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I really like this one

posted by ViciousVince on 06/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -This 2.4GHz Wireless USB 800DPI/1600DPI Optical Performance Mouse is EASY to install> just plug the receiver into a USB port and you can use the mouse after a few seconds! -it looks nice -it is small> so easy to take it for traveling -it lays well in yo...
    Cons:
    None I can think of> but maybe the price can drop a bit...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Mouse :)

posted by lQueenNanaChanl on 01/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use, very light and quite ergonomic, I spend a lot of time using it and it doesn't hurt my wrist nor my hand. Besides It has a very acceptable size, not too big or too small. The ON/OFF button at the bottom is really useful to save battery.
    Cons:
    The build quality is not the best, but for the price is really really good. It has a DPI button at the top, that it doesn't see...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tom

posted by Tomislav on 07/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The mouse feels like a luxury product compared with more affordable wireless mouses, but it's also a less expensive option than some higher-end media mouse. The mouse is smaller than a standard desktop mouse, but a little larger than a typical laptop mouse...
    Cons:
    Sometimes when I try to click the mouse does not respond, but that is not to often. I don't seem to find any use for the "DPI"...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Great Mouse

posted by edupastore on 05/23/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The mouse is very well finished. - Got two buttons to use as back and forward - You can use it by a great distance. - The sensivity is good and you can choose two types of sensivity.
    Cons:
    - The battery Holder is a little bit hard to get of the batteries - I bought one that came broken. But I bought another 3 one t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Mouse

posted by TheLuken on 04/18/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    good mouse motion-sensitive very important side buttons ergonomic comfortable micro usb wireless!!
    Cons:
    I have not found any significant negative point .. Only the on/off button is very small so slightly difficult to click
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections