Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- the metal case beats almost all the brand name similar magnet toys. it provides good shielding so your magnets won't affect anything else
- the balls have good uniformity. Unless you measure them with a caliper they're all identical to the naked eye
- the gold shine is ok. It's not gaudy or overly shiny. Someone even used my magnets as jewelry a couple of times.
- Magnet strength is good and on par with brand name magnet balls.
- they were a bit lubricated on arrival with some grease. It washed off.
- I did manage to scratch one of the balls. It scratched through normal use so I don't know what to think.
- the case was PINK!
- playing with them is addictive
They get dirty after playing with them a lot. This is not something I would say is a fault but be aware that you'll need to clean them ever once in a while. Fortunately this is easy.
It was cheaper than brand name and it came in a metal case that's better than the other magnet ball cases.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.