Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny and useful spoon

posted by alvama on 10/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good price and great quality of materials. It's an original item that makes you smile instantly when you see and use it. The shape is very very useful because you can put it above the cup edge and it doesn't fall or spill liquid and this way you can a...
    Cons:
    No cons at all, i've bought two of them and maybe order even more, i'm totally satisfied
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice gift!

posted by Tessa25 on 06/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is really adorable tea spoon. It has a sweet design. You can hang the spoon on the edge of the cup or a jar– it keeps balance. The built material is good enough.
    Cons:
    Maybe it is a little too small, but it is quite suitable for tea, cakes.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    what you see is what you get

posted by corpuscul on 09/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is funny, indeed, but I'm more into its usability. I've used it for a while as a tea spoon (to mix the sugar and to grab the teabags that do not have a pulling thread themselves).
    Cons:
    It won't stay in a perfect horizontal equilibrium, but maybe that's just because different cups have a different thickness each...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cute spoon

posted by micjar on 03/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cute form, could be nice present and would definitelly make people smiling - you can hang them on the edge of jar or cup - they keep balance. Overall nice idea.
    Cons:
    Those are not very fine finished/polished spoons - edges are not very smooth and also material itself is not very hard, so you ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute and fun!

posted by mx5pete on 03/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a very handy spoon, which is probably better suited for "stirring" than for um... "spooning." It's very cute! Great for kids or kids at heart (like myself) to play with when you're drinking your hot liquids. Not that you're supposed to be playing...
    Cons:
    The only con I could think of is the way it sits on the edge of the cup. When on the cup, liquids could drip "backwards" up th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Steel Spoon

posted by darkfad on 02/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cool souvenir. Made of metal, has a bend with which it can be hung on the edge of the cup or glass. On the arm holes in a smile. Very nice.
    Cons:
    In the spoon is nothing special, and therefore it could be cheaper. But this is just a thought, even for such a price that's f...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by tovis on 12/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I ordered three pieces of those spoons, it comes within a nice plastic bag which is nice also as a gift, the quality is quite good, especially if you consider the price... It is well polished, arrived with no scratches. You can put it on top of you cup or m...
    Cons:
    none so far, apart from the size of the spoon which is relatively small, and may be non sufficient for very big mugs
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad with the design

posted by sashimi8d on 06/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's a cute little spoon. I like the design, and the fact that it can hold securely on the side of a mug. It's very unique.
    Cons:
    Not sure if this is a con, but I think it holds better on mugs than on glasses, just the fact that a mug is slightly thicker, a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool spoon

posted by peyo007 on 01/26/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I personally use it for tea but you can use it for other hot drinks. When you put sugar in it you can use this to 'shake' lol It's a cool thing, my girlfriend like it
    Cons:
    Mine came scratched :-( I hope you will have a good one and that only one was scratched
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections