DX  » Community » Reviews » HA-III Cree SSC P7-C (SXO) 5-Mode 900-Lumen LED Bike Light Set (4*18650 included)
Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7414 (74%)
  • 4 Star:163 (16%)
  • 3 Star:112 (11%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Commuting? This is the one to purchase

posted by Skillsy on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A great all round light, bright enough for cycling on sealed unlit roads at a decent speed but really worthwhile for commuting. The key is the number of modes AND the LED battery indicator which has 4 levels. The 900 lumens works for me, a good round number...
    Cons:
    Nothing that comes to mind. The beam is probably not suited to single track in the dark but it's not designed for that niche ma...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bike light

posted by glesik on 12/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright. Has two lower brightness modes (helps save battery). Splash-proof.
    Cons:
    No serious cons. Battery pouch could be of better quality.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    recomended if you want a very bright light

posted by pileon on 10/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very very bright. Good manifacturing quality Lamp is splashproof (under rain for instance) but I can't say the same for the connector. An o-ring could be better. As for the battery??? Place it in a zip-=lock bag and then in the provided pouch.
    Cons:
    The strobe mode is of no use, at least for me. Even for dancing the frequency is very fast. The SOS mode is in morse 3xDash 3xD...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good value for you money

posted by rdunner on 10/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    5 modes is perfect, much better than the 3 mode version. on the weakest mode, which gives you absolutrly enough light up to 30 km/h, the battery lasts over 10 hours. did not test it longer. 1st and 2nd mode are fantastically bright and very good for speedy ...
    Cons:
    the first batteries came without the rubber casing and did not last in the rain, due to water infiltration. lost one of batteri...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy one! you will not regret it

posted by styan on 09/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Absolute excellent light! 900 lumen is amazing! I haven't used brand named lights before yet, I don't know their build quality, I am completly satisfied with this unit construction. someone mentioned had problems with its cable.. I think if you take car...
    Cons:
    Have to take care of the electric cable, unfortunately its connector located at the front of the light. In summer time you hav...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright light

posted by nichbrin on 04/15/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small, very bright, easy to fit, reasonably easy to disconnect, cars give way to you due to the sheer brightness, good price if it hadn't packed up!!
    Cons:
    The biggest problem is the light stopped functioning after 2 weeks of unblemished use!! the coloured LED on the switch works bu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great, excellent price

posted by Aorwell on 02/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bright. Effing bright. If a car was using it, I'd probably flash him to ask to turn down the high beam Nice built, and water resistent. I've taken snow and showers, and it still doign great. Battery works great. It's been holding charge for weeks though i...
    Cons:
    If you want to be picky, you could argue there's a hotspot and the beam could be more homogene Strobe mode is completely usele...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent quality, Well worth 50quid.

posted by bleep42 on 02/04/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I am very impressed with this light, the build quality seems very good to me. I have tested it and have found the following. The clicky button has 4 colours. Green, battery full. Blue, battery about half, Amber battery getting low, best to go to lowest ...
    Cons:
    It would be nice if the flash modes were activated in some other way, or removed completely; having to cycle through the 2 flas...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth every penny spent

posted by Alecrab on 01/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - excellent quality - Good battery life - perfect lighting - 5 modes for your choice - fixed perfectly on the handlebars - Ease of use - small and light - better option in the DX
    Cons:
    could have come with support for helmet too, but this can easily be found on the market
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Avoid

posted by DXbigtwin on 09/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright, well made head unit.
    Cons:
    Battery pack failed after short time.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections